Chapter 52: Park Dilemma, Park Day with Baby Mason, Mermaid Talk

Belle P.O.V

I woke up to the knock of my door. I move to my side and grab my phone. I look at the time and it was 10 o'clock. I put my phone and turn to my other side and when I did, my face drop. Sleeping next to me was Cody. I sat up and got out of bed. There was another knock at my door. I walk over to it and open it, it was my mom.

"Good morning honey" she said

"Morning" I said

"Are you and Cody ready for breakfast?" she ask

"When did you guys come home?" I ask

"Around 11" she said

"Where Cody's parent?" I ask

"Ohh they went home" she said

"And the forgot Cody?" I ask

"Oh no. When we got home, we went into Mason's room and he was asleep and when we came to your room, we saw the two of sleeping so peacefully and we didn't want to wake you two up" she said

"Mom, you can't not just do that" I said

"Do what?" she ask

"Not waking us up" I said

"Honey, don't worry" she said. "Anyways, wake Cody up and the two of you can eat breakfast" 

She walk off and I was standing that the door. I close the door and turn around. I saw Cody sitting up and turn his face.

"Morning" I said

"What am I still doing here?" he ask

"Oh, our parent came home around 11 and they decided to let us sleep" I said

"And my parents?" he ask

"They went home" I said

"Oh, so they forgot about me" he ask

"That's what I said" I said walking to the bathroom. 

I grab my toothbrush with some toothpaste ad being to brush my teeth. When I was done, I did my morning routine and walk back out to my room.

"And breakfast is ready for the two of us downstairs" I said

"Oh" he said getting up and walking into the bathroom. I walk over to my nightstand and grab my phone. 

Minutes later, the door open and Cody walk out. I noticed that he was still wearing his clothes from last night. We head down into the kitchen and saw that there was food on the table, waiting for us. We walk over and sat down. We being to grab some food of the plates and being to eat. As we were eating, we just talk about school and what we will be doing during summer. We talk about my going to Yale and the One Direction guys. 

After like half an hour, we finally finish and Cody decided to head home. I say bye to him and one of our driver took him home. I turn around and saw Ace walking up to me.

"Hi boy" I smile

He bark and walk over to me. I pick him up and went into the living room. I lay down on the couch while Ace was laying on top of me. I grab the remote and turn on the TV on. I took out my phone and went on Twitter. I like having the TV as a background noise. 

Well, school's over and I having nothing to do until August. That was when I was heading to Yale to check out the campus and take a tour. My parent told the principle or dean or chancellor that I want to have my own room, with no roommate, but on second hand, I will be a legacy, which I have to share a house with other girls. I like being alone while studying. And when I am there, I will be the an English tutor as well as a student, who get pay for tutoring. On days that I don't have class, I will be the tutor. I heard that I was the youngest tutor that they had there.