Chapter 50: Concert Surprise, Miss You & Love You

Belle P.O.V

The next morning I woke up to get ready for school. Now that I have the whole house to myself, it was quite lovely. I like being by myself sometime. I don't have to worry about other people here. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my morning routine. Once that was done, I walk out to my closet and look for clothes to wear. I decided on a mint high low, a white bustier top with some stubs on the strap and the top of the top. I put that outfit on and it show a bit of my stomach. I grab my tan open toe heel with pretty design on it. I grab some accessories that matches my mint skirt and put them on.

Once that was done, I walk out to my room and went to my makeup vanity to do my makeup and hair. For my makeup, I went with my everyday routine. Nothing to heavy or crazy. For my hair, I decided to do as simple braided bun. I did a french braid on one of my head and at the end, I put my hair into a bun and pin everything down. I gave it a quick spray with hairspray to hold it together. I was finally down with my look, I grab my bag along with me phone and car keys.

I went down into the kitchen and grab some breakfast. Once I was done eating, I grab my bag and head out to my car. Today we didn't have soccer practice, so I didn't bring my clothes for that. I got in my car ad put my bag in the passenger seat. I turn on the engine, turn on the radio and roll down the window. I pull out of my driveway and drove to the nearest Starbucks to grab a drink before heading to school.

I got to Starbucks and park my car in a spot. I grab my wallet and went inside. I walk up to hte counter and order my drink.

"Belle" a girl from the counter said

I walk over and grab my drink. I put the straw in and took a sip. It was Passion Tea Lemonade sweetened. I walk out of the stop and to my car. I got in and place my drink in the cup holder. I turn on the engine and drove to school.

When I got to school, I park in my usual spot. I turn off the engine and grab my drink and bag. I open the door and step out. I look around and people was staring at me. Seriously, they need to stop with staring. I close my door and lock the door. I being to walk to the school. People may be confused why I was dressing so nice now. I continue to walk to the front door of the school when I heard Hunter calling my name. I stop and turn around. He was walking over to me.

"So what are you doing tonight?" he ask

"I have somewhere that I need to be later tonight" I said

"How about you skip that and I can come over to hang" he smirk

"I love to but this is very important that I show up. Sorry" I said

"Hey, it's okay. Maybe some other time" he said

"Yea" I said turning around and walking off.

I made it to the door of the school and open it. I walk in and straight to my locker where I put my bag in my locker and grab my first class notebook and book. I decided to just go to my first class and sit in the class. I walk to my myth class and sat down in my seat. I look at the time and it was 7:20 so I have 10 minutes before class start. I went on my phone and just scroll through my timeline on Twitter.

Then student started to head into the class. I look up as they walk in. When everyone was in the class, the teacher came in and he set down his stuff.

"Okay, student, I hope that we guys got a good night of study because we are having a test today" he said

I heard everyone moan and groan. I took out my pen and was ready. I actually did study last night for a good hour or so. The teacher took out a pile of paper ad being to past out the test. When I got mine, I being to flip through the pages and took a look at the questions. It was questions that we did in class and some matching and true and false. I close the packet and wrote my name on it.