Chapter 23: Shopping & Cole Move In?

Niall P.O.V 

Me, the boys and the girls was in the tour bus currently in Australia. I was sitting on the couch watching TV with everyone else. I haven't talk to Belle in like a couple of days. I know that we are on a break because she feel like she don't really belong with us. The spring semester already started and not being at school with Belle is driving me insane. 

I was on my phone looking through all of my photo with Belle and I. I even went on her twitter and Instagram to see if she post anything, but nothing came up. She didn't even tweet anything in like 2 days. I know, creeping on her profile make me look like a stalker. 

The day she came back to the UK, she looked really sad and she was trying to act like she was okay but I know, she wasn't. She didn't really talk to Louis when she came to say goodbye to us. The girls was like crying that they won't see Belle for 6 months. I was sad too, not seeing her for 6 month is going to be torture. A lot of thing change in 6 months. I don't even know if she still love me after the 6 months is up or will she be with someone else. 

Tonight we were having our second concert in Australia. I really wish that Belle was here with me right now. I want her to cuddle up next to me and we could take funny picture. I want to feel her head  on my cheek and the feel of her kiss on my lips. It was noon and we have to be at the venue in like a couple of hours. Fans was on the side of the street screaming. I could feel them from like feets and feets away. I know that the paparazzi will be asking questions about what happened to Belle and why isn't she on tour with us. We were watching some football (Soccer) I wasn't really paying much attention to it at all. The guys was screaming at he TV especially Louis. The girls was on their phone. I wonder what Belle was doing right now. I bet she's still sleeping right now. 

2 o'clock came and we have to be at the venue in like 15 minutes. We just wear comfortable clothes because we were going to practice for tonight concert. I was dress on short and a muscle tank top. The driver drove us to the venue and there was fans waiting outside screaming and holding posters up. The bus drove in the gate behind out back. The gate close and the girls was like pinned to the gate screaming our name. We got off and decided to sign some autographs and take some pictures with them. 

After, we went into the venue to look around and it was huge. The stage was huge. Everything was set up for tonight. We just need to go over all of the soundtrack and the songs to see if it will run smoothly throughout the night. We were rehearsing when Eleanor came running on stage and yell 

"Stop"

We all looked at her as she was running to us.

"What is it?" Liam ask

"Look at this article" she said handing us her laptop. 

We took a look at the laptop. There was article about Belle. My eyes went wide. I grab the laptop and took a better a look at it. The article title was 'President's Daughter was kidnapped then found again'

I scrolled down and continue to read. It said that they believe that there was no sexually rape to her but they weren't sure about that. When they found her, she was dress in her clothes. Then it read that she didn't have a pulse for a few minutes then she started to reclaim her pulse. She was rescued by one of her friend. She have minor injuries from the no pulse part. 

My heart drop when I read that. My hand was shaking and I gave the laptop for Louis to hold. I immaterially reach into my pocket to take out my phone. I open it and went to my contact and click on Belle's number. There was a few rings until it went to voicemail. I hang up and try again. It went start to voicemail again. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Eleanor.