Chapter 43: More Practice & Dinner with the Guys

Belle P.O.V

The next morning I woke to the sound of my alarm. I open my eyes and notice that I was sleeping on the couch. I grab my phone and turn the alarm off. I look at the time and it was 6 in the morning. I got up from the couch and walk upstairs to my room. I slowly open the door and saw that Cole was still sleeping on the bed. I walk to the bedroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I did my morning routine and once I was done, I walk back out and to my closet. I went with white shorts, a black tank top that I tuck into the short and my black blazer with multicolor floral pattern on it and my black ankle strap peep toe wedges.

Once I was done dressing, I head back out and to my makeup mirror and being to do my makeup. I went with a natural tone to it. When I was done, I also pack my coaching outfits for the soccer practice today. I grab my clothes that I usually wear and my shoes and out in my bag.

I went downstair with my bag and started to make some breakfast. I decided to make some pancakes. I just love pancakes. I usually make them from scratch. I being to make them and when I was on my last pancake, I heard footstep coming. I turned around and it was Cole. He smile at me and I smile back at him. I put the last pancakes on the plate and bring it over to the counter. We being to grab some and them on our plate. We sat there in silent when he spoke up.

"Belle" he said

I look up at him while eating my pancake

"I know that you will never forgive me but I just want to apologize to what happen between me and Carly" he said

"Hey, it's okay, it fine, I'm fine. I totally forgot all about. Don't worry about" I said

"Are you sure?" he ask

"Yea" I smile

"Something tell me that you are not fine" he said

"You got that right" I said with a straight face

"Look, it was a drunken, stupid mistake" he said

"Look, just forget about it. I'm done" I said

"Belle..." he start

"Cole, just forget about it, okay. What's done is done" I said

"Can we still be friends?" he ask

I took a second to think about it before answering "Yea, of course we can be friend"

I was done eating and put my dish in the dishwasher and walk into the living room. Cole came walking out and head upstairs.

"We have to take separate car because I have coaching after class" I said

"Okay" he said

I look at the time and it was 6:35 and my first class start at 7. 5 minutes later, Cole came walking down as I was getting up and grabbing my bag and Nike bag. I walk to the door, open it and walk to my car. I put my school bag and Nike bag in the passenger seat and got in the driver seat. I turn on the engine and waited. I just on the radio, took out my sunglasses and pull out of the driveway. I being to drive to the school. I guess Cole was a few cars behind me.

After like 15 minutes, I made it to the school parking lot. I found a space and park my car. I grab my school bag and got out of the car. There was other student coming out from their cars. They were all looking at me. Since everyone know that I am the President's daughter, they would give me a weird look sometime. I really don't care because I don't have to see them after this semester end. I look at them and just walk away. I made it to the front door of the school and walk in.

I walk to my locker, grab my books and went to first class which was myths. I walk in the class and everyone was looking at me. I didn't really care and sat down in my seat. I can feel everyone staring at me from behind.