Chapter 57: Southern Ocean, Volcanoes Exploration, Necklace & A Kiss!!

Jackson P.O.V

The next morning, I woke to the sound of beeping. I got up and got out of bed. I walk out of my room and up the stairs. I saw Belle sitting at the control.

"Hey" I said walking over to her

She turn around and look at me. "Hey"

"So what's up?" I ask

"We just arrive at the Southern Ocean" she said

"Great" I said

"I know. So in about a few hours, we will be out in the water again" she said

"Sound good" I said

"I am just going to park this somewhere for the tine being" she said

"Okay" I said

I walk back down to my room and into the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I was done, I walk back up the living room and sat down on the couch. I grab the remote and turn on the TV. I can still feel the sub moving for about 10 minutes before it stop.

I look over at Belle and she look great. She then got up and walk up the steps and look at me.

"Do you own any shirts?" she ask

"Yes" I said

"And do you wear it?" she ask

"Not really" I laugh

She shook her head and smile. She walk into the kitchen and minutes later, she came walking out with two bowls of cereal. She walk over and hand me one of the bowl.

"Thanks" I said

"You welcome" she said sitting down next to me.

We being to eat our cereal and watching the Walking Dead, which was one of my favorite show. I look over at Belle and she was sitting really close to me.

"Are you okay?" I ask

"Yea. I don't really like watching this show" she said

"I can change the channel if you are scared" I said

"No, it's okay, and I am not scared" she said looking at me

"Well, by the way you are sitting, I think you are scared" I said

"Well, I'm not" she said

"Okay, whatever you say" I laugh

She push me a bit.

"Hey" I said

"Sorry, my hand slip" she laugh

I decided to push her back, but a bit harder. She lend to the side.

"Okay, you are asking for it" she said putting down her bowl of cereal.

The minute I saw that, I put down my cereal and got up. She grab a pillow from the couch and threw it at me. I dodge the threw. She got up and grab another pillow. I pick up the pillow from the ground. I threw the pillow but she dodge it.

"Hey look, a dolphin" she shout

I actually felt for that and look behind at the window. I then felt Belle on my back. She had her arm around my neck and her legs around my waist.

I had my hand supporting her butt.

"Catch you" she smile

I decided to walk over to the couch and sat down. I was now sitting on her.

"Get off" she laugh

"Sorry" I laugh

She was pushing me off of her and somehow she manage to do so. I was shocked that was was able to do that. She stood up and look at me. She was shaking her head. I was laughing.