Chapter 17- Ice

EDITED

--Ice--

All I can think about is those eye's again. When the person shifted they changed to an amazing shade of green, I think I saw some blue in there. I can't believe I growled at them. How stupid am I? That person had power streaming out of every pore in it's body and I growl!

I want to go on another walk but what if I run into them again? What if this time he/she takes up my offer for a fight? How will I defend myself? How strong is it?

Your over-thinking a little walk Raven whispers.

I know, but I don't think I could defend myself I sigh who is that thing anyway?

He's your mate She says.

What's that?

The person you love with all your heart, the person who would do anything for you in the flick of a paw, someone who puts your needs before theirs, someone who makes you shiver at the sight of them, someone who makes you wolf- in your case cat- go crazy, the one person you want to spend the rest of your life with she answers.

Simpler... I trail off, meaning I don't understand a word she said. She sigh in aggravation, I can just imagine an eye roll in there as well.

A mate is someone who you care about, have Cubs with, and he protects you I'm stricken. I don't want that! I just want to live my life here with Amber and Trixie. Speaking of the two trouble makers, I haven't seen them since we said farewell to Nala.

Look, I know you don't want this but you have it. If you accept this guy you'll be able to learn how to talk to the boy, learn how his world works. And your mate is an alpha so that means you'll be in charge of a pack, live in a huge mansion and get to do pretty much whatever you want! She screams.

What's an alpha? And a pack? I ask, how come I wasn't informed of this before?

You don't know anything, do you? I'll explain later, this is too many questions and I hate answering questions.

And I hate not knowing what's going on in my own life! I shoot back.

You'll find out eventually

Fine, bye then. Leave me to rot here

See ya!

With that our conversation ends, leaving me more confused then I was before. My stomach growls at me, in need of food. Wonder if there's any fish in the stream today?...

I'm getting hungry now........ Anyone else with me? I would like to say, if your enjoying this book, you might end up liking my other published werewolf/fantasy book- The Extraordinary. It's about a girl, with some super special powers and awesome animal, that leaves her home to find her mate. Let's just say........ It's not as easy as it sounds.

-Wolfy