Chapter 26- Ryder

EDITED

--Ryder--

It's been 3 weeks since I arrived. I've been waiting for the alpha to do something, anything. I don't know what I'm expecting but this definitely wasn't it.

His head warrior, Shaun, had ushered me to the alphas office only moments ago.

"Sit," was all he had said so I sat only to see the best thing ever on the other side of the screen.

"Peace!" I shouted only a second ago. She's bouncing around the tiny room she's in.

The first thing I notice is her hair- it's clean and brushed. The second her clothing- a pair of grey adidas shorts and a black crop top. The third how she's standing- like a normal person, not an animal. I frown. Yeah it's great she's fine and all but their changing her, forcing her into this world.

"What have they done to you?" I ask, my voice barely a whisper. She stops her frantic bouncing.

"Taught me," is all she says.

"But this isn't you. You- you don't belong here, you belong with your friends out in the actual jungle," I whisper motioning to the wallpaper behind her.

"Nala is dead. Amber and Trixie, not sure," she whispers. I'm guessing those are the cats she used to play with.

"Don't you want to see them again? Make sure they're ok?"

Her face hardens, "yes and no."

"What do you mean?"

"I want see them. They ok, Nala train us," she says. I'm confused but let it go.

"So do you like it here?"

"Sometimes. Want to talk Raven," ok. I just have to say- her English needs some work. And who the hell is Raven?

"Who's Raven?" She shrugs.

"Voice in my h-h-hea-head," she answers. It's obvious she couldn't remember the word she wanted. So Raven is her wolf/cat.

I turn to the alpha, "what does that mean?" He doesn't do anything.

"What the hell does she mean!" I shout. He flinches, I think. And think. And think.

"Wolfsbane," I whisper. The only thing in the world that can make a werewolf lose touch with their wolf.

"You gave her freaking wolfsbane!" I scream at him, standing up.

I look at the screen, "Peace I'm coming to get you. We're going home."

I look at the alpha, challenging him to stop me. He just stands there so I storm out of his office ready to barge into every room in this damn house.

Sorry for making you wait so long. I've been caught up with another book and kinda forgot about this one... I'm sorry! I'm a naturally forgetful person so that honestly doesn't help my case. Anyway, I hope you like it!

-Wolfy