Chapter 22- Hunter

EDITED

--Hunter--

"I want Alicia in my office in 10 minutes," I shout. Taylor is at my side, taking notes. It's been kinda hectic. For starters I have a feral mate locked up in the basement that my fathers not allowed to know about, then I have to help the other pack, learn how to run my own pack and find time in there to chill.

Alicia is already waiting when I walk into my office. We shake hands and sit, Taylor leaves the room.

"Is everything alright alpha?" Alicia asks. I shake my head no.

"I need your help," I say.

"Why? All I do is teach the Cubs how to talk! I doubt I'll be able to help," she gasps. Her eyes wide.

"That's exactly what I need you to do. I have a friends downstairs. She isn't exactly... Welcoming to the idea of learning English so I need you to go downstairs and help her out a bit."

"How old is this person?" She asks. She looks intrigued.

"Old enough to shift and she has a mate. So I'm guessing 18 maybe 19."

"What language does she currently speak?"

I laugh, "I don't think she knows an official language. Right now it's a series of grunts, meows, growls and snarls."

Alicia looks horrified, "oh my gosh! Where- how- what!"

"She might have been raised in a jungle by cats..." I trail off.

"I feel like I should know who your talking about... Was it in the paper, maybe email? Wait! I think it was in the news-"

"It was in all three." I silence her, "some things you should know. Her name is Peace, I think. We are going to inject some wolfsbane in her bloodstream just incase she wants to shift, we just hope it will work. And... Uh... You know that cat girl story?" She nods, "well... I'm 99% sure she's the cat girl."

"The cat girl!" She screams.

"Keep your voice down, my father doesn't know she's here," I hush her.

"What!" She yells, standing up, her eyes narrow, "why exactly is she here? In the pack house?"

"None of your business. All I need you to do is teach her how to speak, it's simple."

"Simple! Simple? You think this is going to be simple! I'm going to have to teach a wild.... Thing how to speak! I don't know what language she already speaks so that won't help! And then there's a chance she'll try to kill me!" Alicia screams again, clearly agitated.

"There will be guards there to make sure you don't get hurt. Look, if you do this it will benefit the pack in ways you couldn't imagine," she eyes me suspiciously.

"Fine. I'll do it. On one condition."

I sigh, "and what is that condition?"

"I want to become Luna."

Naughty Alicia. What's Hunter gonna say now? Yes? No? Up? Down? Left? Right? I honestly don't know what to say anymore so.....

-Wolfy out