Chapter 28- Ryder

EDITED

--Ryder--

I don't get why I'm so stupid. I had her right there, right there! I can't believe I just let her run past me! I am so stupid! I don't get why I was surprised that she wanted to combine her 'lives'. But now, now I'm gonna fix this. I'm going after my sister.

My paws hit the earth, a chorus of thumps following my movement. I can see her up ahead. She is in her cat form. It's weird saying cat instead of wolf, oh well. That's what it's gonna be like from now on.

I can hear more paws behind me, that idiot of an alpha must have sent someone after us. After Peace.

I don't understand why he has to come after her, she said herself she doesn't want to be there. I wish I could scream at them right now, but I can't. I wish I was old enough to have a wolf- he could tell me what to do right now.

I crash through the undergrowth. I don't try to be soundless. There's no point. Their gonna catch up anyway.

Up ahead Peace skids to a stop, I crash into her. In front of us is a road. The road I followed to get here. I motion for her to follow me. After a second of hesitation she does. We run across the hard concrete as fast as we can.

I don't know if they follow us. I don't care. All I care about is getting my sister to her home. And that's exactly what I do as I collapse at the edge of the jungle.

Ok, ahhhhh! I cannot believe you guys!! I just looked at the views I've gotten and wow. 1.36 K views! You guys are officially amazing! Three cheers for bookworms!

-Wolfy!!!