Rainbows, butterflys and a little note.

Hey! This is not a normal update for those of you who are like me and don't pay attention to the chapters title.

A few things. One- I'm running a contest. It's for a new cover for this book. Send in whatever you think is cool, I don't know if you can message me and add a photo or not... But either way, I'm going to make a Wattpad email so when I get that I'll tell you guys my name and you can send it in that way.
This contest will end on my birthday (1st April) and uh... I guess that's it on this topic? I've never run a contest before so yeah...

Second, I'm changing my updates. I will now update once a week because I'm way ahead and not publishing fast enough for my liking. If you haven't noticed I'm a very impatient person. Sometimes there will be surprise updates but not too often (I hope).

Last, I have to thank you again for your interest in my book. I've decided to hire some "people" to help me improve this book. By "people" I mean two idiots that I happen to call friends. YES! I'M TRYING TO OFFEND YOU! Soz Nikki and Tess but that's the way life is.

That's it for now. See you next chapter!

-Wolfy

UPDATED VERSION:

Hey Rosebuds, as you can tell I've finally started editing! Woohoo!

Starting from the top- the contest, it no longer has an expiry date. I want my readers to send in covers, banners, maybe even a trailer if your good at that stuff. I haven't really had much response to this book yet and I'm hoping to change that soon. I made my email and it's wattyatethemouse@outlook.co.nz

If you could send anything you make to that email I will be very grateful!

I also have another surprise, but that will have to wait until the end of the book.

-Wolfy out