{ chapter twenty seven }

Chapter twenty seven: later losers!

•~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~•

Rafe let out a dry chuckle, leaning into JJ's face just to spite the boy who couldn't do anything about it. "You know, your face looks really bad. Starting to look like your dad a lot more."

JJ was starting to be fed up with all of Rafe's bullshit and didn't waste time spitting in his face.

"Oh, shit!" The Cameron boy scoffed, wiping the saliva off his face in anger. "All right, it was-"

"Ladies and gentlemen." A man in a generic black and white suit who was flicking the light switch on and off to get their attention interrupted the Kook.

Kelce released his tight grip on JJ, pushing him away from his arms with so much force, he nearly stumbled into the wall.

Ace finally managed to maneuver herself out of one of the Kooks' arms, stumbling over to JJ who grabbed her into his hold without hesitation, one hand on her back while the other was still free.

They both turned to look at their savior.

"Is there a problem here guys?" The man asked calmly, as if fights inside bathrooms and locker rooms happened every day of the week.

"Pardon me, officer. No, there's not an issue. I just-" The blonde boy ran a hand through his hair. "Or actually yes. No, there is an issue."

"A big, issue. A huge issue. We got a criminal trespass in progress here." The girl pointed at herself and JJ. "Beep! call it in." She twirled her finger around in the air to represent police sirens.

"Beep!" JJ did the same gesture, his voice going up a couple octaves. "Blatant disrespect for private property. We're in violations of all kinds of shit, sir."

"But these young gentlemen." JJ grabbed Kelce's bow tie, straightening it.

"Don't touch my shit." He slapped JJ's hand away forcefully.

"They're daddy's boys, they don't do any bad things." Ace nodded at the security guard with a small pout, knowing it hit the Kooks' prides more than they would admit.

"Yeah, they actually caught us, sir, and they're about to take us away." The blonde nodded.

"You know Shoupe? I've actually got him on speed dial. He calls me every Wednesday to ask me if I'm in jail yet." Ace played along, knowing they were better at lying than telling the truth. "So basically what I'm saying is that we're hardcore criminals and what you should do is escort us out of here, you got us."

"Take pride in your work because we're experts in running away from cops and security." The girl patted his shoulder before holding her wrists out in front of her body. She could safely say it was the first time she was happy about bumping into a security guard.