A Moment to Remember (Marine x F!Reader)

(Y/N), an extrovert girl just had her debut. She spent most of her time adjusting her schedules and playing around with her model. She's doing her best to capture the attention of her senpais. Especially Suisei and Marine. For Suisei, she loved and idolized her. Her beautiful and silky voice, (Y/N) admired and loved. As for Marine? Her ah. "Unique personality." She found out fascinating at how Marine can just casually flirt and make sexual innuendos here and there. But for a while, she developed feelings for this boomer pirate.

As the next morning, (Y/N) was called in with her genmates for some meeting. She has no clue what the meeting was about but she has a bad feeling about it.

She was the first to arrive, as soon as she stepped in the conference room. Her heart sunk as she saw 4 of her senpais. She gulped and shoved her hands into her jacket, hiding the shaking. She may be extrovert but she always have a fear of disappointing people especially in first meetings.

(Y/N) recognized her senpais. It was Tokina Sora, Azki, Aki Rosenthal and Uruha Rushia. Azki soon noticed the young girl's presence and smiled at her. "Ah! (Y/N)-chan correct? It's nice to meet you!" Azki gave a toothy grin, (Y/N) nodded and did her best to smile naturally. "Nice to meet you too Azki-senpai! And the rest of you senpais!" The other 3 giggled. "Likewise, (Y/N-chan. We look forward to working with you!" Sora replied, Rushia gave a warm smile while Aki looked like she was lost in her thoughts.

Soon, her genmates has arrived. Sora decided to start the meeting, explaining that the 5 of them. Well, 4 currently would take them under their wing. The 5 girls were excited, (Y/N) was a bit saddened that none of her favourite senpai was here, though, seeing three of the oldest members here makes her hap-

"AHOOOOY!" (Y/N)'s head shot up and immediately looked at the doorway, her sour and saddened mood quickly turned and she smiled widely. This didn't went by Sora, noticing how happy she was. She whispered to Rushia, Aki, and Azki about it. The four nodded to each other.

Rushia was mad at Marine for being late, the rest just giggled at their antics. Soon, the senpais chose their kouhais and this leaves Marine and (Y/N). (Y/N) couldn't contain her happiness properly, and this was obvious to her senpais, especially Marine.

Marine took interest on this girl, she watched her debut but was surprised when this girl mentioned Marine as her favourite senpai. Marine amused at this and also saw how she was almost the same as her but more tame and not horny every time.

But Marine giggled inwardly, maybe she can finally rele-

"So that concludes our meeting! We'll be working each other for a week then after that, we'll be helping from behind the scenes! If you need help, don't be shy to ask us or any of your senpais! That is all, dismissed!" Sora chirped and they soon all left.

Except for Marine and (Y/N). Marine eyed down the girl, her lust ever so increasing. She drooled slightly at how revealing her clothes are. Her cleavage shows just enough, her skirt only reaches above her knee and her thigh highs hugged her thighs tightly. Marine spots her underwear. "Ara~ Pink, hm?"

(Y/N) looked up in confusion, she tilted her head and raised her brow. Marine pointed down. (Y/N) soon realized, her face beet red. She immediately tried to push her skirt down. "I've seen it (Y/N)-chaan~ Don't hide it~"

Marine walked over and locked the door and turned off some lights. "Now~ I thought succubus aren't shyyyy~" Marine teased as she sat beside her and leaned back on one of the arm rest of the sofa and slightly spread her legs. "I'm waaaitiiing~" Marine giggled. (Y/N) closed her eyes and fought against the temptation. She may be a succubus, but she can control herself.

Marine crawled up to (Y/N)'s ear and began whispering. "Come on~ Don't you wanna violate your favourite senpai~?" She cooed and planted kisses around her ear.

(Y/N) gripped the hem of her shirt. She whimpered as Marine continued to tease her. Marine grew a bit annoyed and started to plant kisses on her neck. (Y/N) bit her lip but wasn't managed to suppress one of her moans.

Marine eyes lit up as she continued kissing then gave a lick at the spot where (Y/N) moaned. The poor girl shuddered and her moans were starting to slip out more.

(Y/N) was now a whimpering mess and a wet mess but still, she held strong and controlled herself. Marine huffed. "Moouu, holding back is baaad~" Marine whispered and kisses her spot on the neck and then sucked on it. "Ghhnn..~?!" (Y/N) moaned out loudly. Marine was satisfied with this and continued sucking on it and nibbled on the neck.

(Y/N)'s legs started to spread involuntarily, her moans can be heared throughout the room. A puddle started to form around her feet. Marine pulled away from her neck and whispered. "Whoops, I guess you're mine now~" She whispered teasingly.

The doorknob rattling broke the two off, Marine scurried off and fixed herself. (Y/N) did her best to cover the hickie and closed her legs. Marine cleared her throat and looked neutral. She opened up the door, to be greeted by Sora and Suisei.

"You guys are still here?" Sora asked. Marine nodded and smiled. "Mhm! We just talked about our schedules and how our streams would work and what we can play during the week." Sora smiled and nodded, Suisei however. Was suspicious of Marine, knowing how horny this girl can be, leaving her alone in a room with the new girl seemed a bad idea.

Suisei poked her head into the room and saw (Y/N) with her notebook, seemed to be drawing their or writing their schedule. Suisei was genuinely shocked. 'They actually planned stuff.' She thought before looking at Marine. Her eyes showed no lust nor her body showed any signs of shakiness.

"Come on Sui-chan! We got vocal practice!" Sora mentioned and grabbed Suisei's hand and started walking towards the practice room.

"Moouu, ecchi! Don't hold hands in public!" Marine yelled and closed the door then locked it. She turned around. "Now, where we-" Her jaw dropped as she saw (Y/N), in her succubus form. She had horns and tails, but her outfit caught Marine's attention.

IT WAS VERY REVEALING.

Her cleavage was now bigger and more revealing, the cloth over her nipples barely covers it and her underwear? See-through.

(Y/N) smiled wickedly at Marine. (Y/N) pulled out and cracked the whip. "Ne Marine, where were we~?"

Marine gulped as her pupils turned to hearts. "Y-yes mommy!"