It's My Fault.. (Marine X F!Reader)

Marine giggled as she casually flirted with Rushia, Rushia giggled as she continued accepting the compliments. Marine smugged and kisses Rushia on the cheek. Rushia blushed slightly and slapped Marine's arm. "Oi! You idiot, what if you girlfriend walks in?!" Marine shrugged and smiled. "My (N/N) knows I'm a flirt! She's not saying anything so far sooo." Rushia sighed and shook her head. "It doesn't mean she's fine with it, Marine."

Marine pondered for a sec before shaking her head. "(N/N) always comes and talks to me if she doesn't like what I'm doing, Rushia." Rushia knew this fact but still, it made her uncomfortable. Rushia stood up. "No, I'm stopping you here. Marine, you know what (Y/N)'s going through! She just lost her mom in a car accident, shouldn't you be there comforting her?!" Marine winced a bit before sighing. "She said she needs some time alone. Her brother contacted me that he'll be there to watch her. Deep inside, I still worry Rushia." She stopped before sighing again. "Rushia, I can't be hung up on her. She said it herself, I should focus on my streams more and she'd be back in no time. Rushia, believe me I wanna be there for her but I can't force myself to her."

"Why are you flirting with me then?!" Rushia yelled. "Because of my character damnit! You know damn well that if (N/N) is sad, it affects me too! Tch." Marine yelled back. "So you use that as your excuse to flirt with me?! With Ayame-senpai?! With Fu-tan?!" Rushia retorted.

Marine stood up, her fist clenched. "It's literally just that! Only flirting, nothing else happened Rushia!" Rushia's eyes started glowing. "YOU KNOW DAMN WELL HOW SENSITIVE (Y/N) IS! You know that I know what happened between you and Shion-senpai that one night, what do you call that huh?! Casual flirting?!" Marine gritted her teeth. "That was a damn accident Rushia! I don't know what the hell Shion-senpai was thinking!"

"BUT YOU DIDN'T STOP HER DID YOU?! YOU LET HER GROPE YOU MORE AND YOU ENJOYED IT! IF I DIDN'T WALKED IN ON YOU TWO, YOU TWO WOULD'VE CONTINUED THAT!" Rushia yelled at the top of her lungs.

Their quarrelling continued. The two didn't even noticed the door open slightly. It was (Y/N), listening since the beginning. It felt like her entire world just crashed on her, she stumbled back on herself and used the walls to support herself. 'Coming here was a mistake..' She thought as she stumbled her way through tne hallway and proceeded to make her way home.

At the same time, Polka turned the corner, following the yelling. Polka saw (Y/N) stumbling through, holding her heart. She was confused at this but her gut told her to follow the shouting.

Polka walked up to Marine's recording room. "WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK TO THAT?! I ALREADY TOLD YOU IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" Marine yelled.

"YEAH SURE SURE! WHAT DO YOU CALL WHEN YOU AND SHION WERE FLIRTING ON THE COUCH HUH?! THE WAY YOU TWO LOOKED AT EACH OTHER SHOWED A DIFFERENT MEANING!"

Polka pieced the puzzle. "(Y/N) heard this.." She muttered. She grabbed the door then slammed it open, surprising the two. "OI! SHUT UP YOU TWO! WE GOT A BIGGER PROBLEM, (Y/N) HEARD YOU ARGUING!" Polka shouted as she ran after (Y/N).

"No no no!" Marine yelled as she grabbed her sweater and ran outside. Rushia was shocked and terrified. "No no.." Rushia ran after. She started hyperventilating, already imagining the worst things (Y/N) would do to herself.

Rushia pulled her phone out and called (Y/N)'s phone. She stopped on her tracks when she heard it in (Y/N)'s rec room. Rushia immediately ran back and barged into her room.

She saw the window open. All the colours from her face drained. "NO!" Rushia ran over to the window and looked down. "H-huh?"

"Back here.." Rushia immediately turned around and looked for the weak whisper when she saw (Y/N) bundled up on the blanket Rushia gave her. Rushia immediately ran beside (Y/N). "(Y/N)! You're okay!" Rushia hugged her immediately but something felt wrong, she felt cold but Rushia ignored it. "Rushia.. I'm sorry.." Rushia hugged her tighter. "No no! It's okay! I should be the one apologizing!"