To You, My Old Beloved

Mio sat on her bed, contemplating whether she made the right decision, she was scared, she didn't want to confront her. She wasn't ready to face her, she wanted to run and disappear but she didn't had to guts to do so.

A week has passed since the incident, she had recovered a little, she was hopeful that the pain will subside but it didn't it got worse, she yearned for her touch, the hugs, the kisses, the pats and the whispering and their talks that would lasts forever. She loved every single bit of it but something just pulled Mio off. Mio got scared of her, it was like a curtain was pulled back and Mio saw who she really was.

Mio pulled her hair slightly as tears began to form. "I promised to help you get better.." She muttered as she let out a pained and depressed chuckle. "God I'm an idiot.. I miss you.. I still love you.." Mio muttered as she pulled and hugged her legs close, slightly rocking herself. "I hope you can forgive me someday.. I truly miss you.." Mio said as she held a watch, her thumb rubbing the lid of the watch.

She stared at it for a few moments before hugging it tightly. "I shouldn't have hid.. I should've talked to you.. We could've fixed this together.." A smile slowly formed on her lips a she remembered some memories. But this brought more pain and it eats away at her heart, she hated it. She wanted to forget her but she couldn't.. She was the only woman that truly accepted Mio..

The wolf slowly pushed herself down on her bed. The watch, around her hand tightly still. "Goddamnit.. Why didn't I talk.. Why did I hide.." Mio growled at herself as she turned to her side, now seeing her reflection on the mirror. Dried tear stains were visible, her eyes sunken due to the sleepless nights she went through.

Mio's hands slowly shot out to her phone, scrolling through her music. She finally found it. A recording of her voice. Mio pressed play, the voice. Mio missed hearing the voice, the voice that would sing at her whenever and randomly, the voice that would compliment her and whisper I love you to Mio. It never failed to send shivers down her spine and make her blush.

But now, it's gone. Mio's beloved was gone. Mio felt hollow, even though the others were there to help her. Mio had hope that with everyone's help, she would recover and be back to streaming soon but no. It just made her worse, running away from her beloved, breaking all of the promise they have made for and with each other.. This broke her, realizing that just by talking, Mio would've been able to fix their problems.

"I'm sorry.. I still love you.. Please forgive me.. I still need you.. I still want you.." She whispered to the watch. In her mind, Mio hoped that she would receive it and talk to her.. To try and fix the mess she made.. And hopefully get back together with her.. Thisnl is what Mio wanted.. But deep inside, Mio knew.. Her beloved didn't want anything to do with her anymore..

"I'm so sorry Sui-chan.."