I Won't Leave You Alone. (Suisei x M!Reader x Kanata)

Suisei's disappointment and rage was immeasurable. This day, nothing went right for her. Her stream just kept on freezing and ending, she lost her wallet and supposedly, she slipped and landed on her side.

She soon reached home and took a deep inhale and entered. "I'm ho-" Suisei stopped on her tracks as she heard moaning, her guts dropped as she walked in and took her shoes off. She saw signs of struggles around the house. She slowly made her way to her sister's room and slowly opened the door. Her eyes widen as she saw Anemachi riding on top of her bruised and broken boyfriend.

She slammed the door open and grabbed her sister by her hair and tossed her out the room. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" She yelled as she ran beside the bed and cut off the binds of (Y/N), his eyes are too bruised up and his breathing sounded painful. "I'm here, I'm here.." Suisei kissed his forehead and held him close.

Anemachi appeared by the doorway, fully dressed. "I'm doing what any good big sister does~ You're clearly not doing a good job as his girl-" Suisei immediately pounced on her. "YOU BITCH!" She yelled as she attempted to land a punch on Anemachi's face only for her sister to catch her fist. "Slow~" Anemachi taunted as she punched Suisei on the side and kicked her off towards the front door.

Suisei grunted as she stood up and pulled her axe out and twirled it around her hand. "You're gonna regret LAYING A HAND ON HIM!" Anemachi laughed. "Test me oh dear little sister!" Suisei snapped and immediately made a sprint towards her sister and tackled her, breaking the big glass window behind.

Anemachi shot her elbows down on Suisei's back and held Suisei's head and delivered a knee strike directly to her face. This angered Suisei more as she punched her sister on the stomach and somehow had enough momentum to bury her axe deep inside on Anemachi's legs.

Suisei yelled and pulled herself up and gave her sister a headbutt. She punched her with all her might, unfortunately. Her momentum on punching Anemachi sent both of them off the terrace and fall off their apartment building.

At the same time, Kanata and Coco barged in their door. Coco saw them both fall off. "I'm going after them!" Coco yelled as she ran towards the window and jumped off from the terrace.

Kanata closed the door and looked around anf immediately smelled a foul smell. Her face crunched up and followed the smell. Her eyes widen as she beside (Y/N) and immediately checked for pulse, she sighed in relief as she felt one. She immediately called for Choco.

She placed her hands on (Y/N)'s forehead and gave him a momentary heal. "You'll be fine, Choco-sensei will be here." Kanata whispered and ran towards the terrace and looked down.

Kanata shook in rage as she saw a beat up and knocked out Coco beside a badly beaten Suisei. She didn't hesitate and jumped as well.

Her focus is all targeted towards Anemachi. She landed behind her and grabbed Anemachi by the hair and started to pull it back hard. Kanata seemed to have underestimated her strength, as when she pulled the hair, she actually flung Anemachi back towards the wall.

Suisei was angered by this and stumbled her way towards Kanata, her axe raised up on the air and ready to behead Kanata.

Kanata heard Suisei and turned around, she was about to block and disarm until Suisei's hand was shot, making her drop the axe in the process. Another shot was placed onto her thigh, causing her to fall.

Kanata was shocked and looked at the trajectory of the bullet and saw (Y/N) with his rifle out. (Y/N) gave her a weak smile, not too long after, Choco appeared beside him and waved at Kanata. The angel smiled back and looked back at Suisei. "Hope you have a headache." Kanata wound her feet up and kicked Suisei directly at the face, launching her through 3 buildings.

Choco's jaw hung. "A-a?" (Y/N) chucked weakly beside her and sat down on the floor. "That's Kanata for you.." He muttered out as he closed his eyes.

Kanata soon appeared, flying, carrying the three girls on her. "Take care of these two, Choco-sensei." Kanata let them down on the couch while Kanata set Coco on the chair.

Coco gave Kanata a thumbs up to show she's fine. "I'll be fine, go check up on our dear boy wonder over there.." She chuckled, making Kanata giggle and nod.

Kanata walked over to (Y/N). "You alright?" She asked and waited for a response. "It's been 3 weeks of hell.. I think I'll be fine as long as I have you and Coco around." He smiled gently at her. Kanata smiled and gave him a gentle hug and rested her head on his shoulder. "We'll always be here for ya!" The couple smiled at each other. "Oi oi, don't forget about me here!" Coco yelled.

The three laughed as they hugged each other.

During this interaction. Suisei was clenching her first tightly. "Tch. He'll be mine Kanata. I won't leave you alone until he's mine." Suisei muttered angrily.