Gao Gao

Botan stretched herself on her bed as she rose up, looking around the room. She narrowed her eyes and looked at the bed, finally noticing what was missing. Her eyes widen as she immediately grabbed her coat and ran downstairs, she slowed down near the stairs and immediately felt the cold atmosphere. She sighed in disappointment as she woke up late and missed her master. She looked towards the clock, she choked on her spit and barged into her rec room and immediately set the stream up. "3 HOURS LATE?!" She panicked as she ran downstairs and grabbed some bread and coffee, she jogged up to her room again and sat down on her chair. She went to twitter and tweeted about her situation, she already saw her senpai Fubuki memeing already. "Well, guess I'm still better than Shion-senpai?" She chuckled to herself as she started streaming. For the whole day, she streamed, she completely forgot that she had to make dinner or clean the house. She laid back on her chair and her lion ears perked when she heard the front door open.

She stood frozen by her door, listening. A familiar scent hit her nostrils, she smiled giddily as she ran out and ran downstairs and tackled her master into a hug. "You're back!" She said giddily, her master chuckled as she sat up. "Sorry for not waking you up earlier Botan-chan, I was late for work so I had to rush." Botan's tail was swaying gently as she continued hugging her. "I-I gotta cook! Seeing as you haven't made any!" Botan immediately unwrapped herself on her. "What are you cooking?!" Botan asked giddily and followed (Y/N) to the kitchen. "For Boootan. You will have steak with gravy as usual, your favourite." Botan went starry eyes. "Alright alright, go clean the house or something!" (Y/N) ordered. Botan scrambled to get the vacuum and her mask.

As (Y/N) cooked, she hummed a tune whkch made Botan extremely sleepy but Botan continued vacuuming but albeit sloppy and slow. (Y/N)'s phone rang but she didn't hear it, Botan walked over and grabbed her phone, curiosity got the cat, she opened and she didn't like what she saw. She read the past messages and her blood boiled, now did she only knew that her master was being blackmailed, she gritted her teeth as she saw some very. Unsavoury pictures of her master but she couldn't help but admire it also. "Botan! Dinner's ready!"(Y/N) called out, Botan turned the phone off and set it down. "Haaaii!"

The two enjoyed their dinner quite well, but it was apparent to Botan that her master's mood was dropping but was doing quite well on hiding it with her smile and lies.

Midnight has came, (Y/N) went to bed early, her reasoning because of business meeting early in the morning but Botan saw her eyes, it told a different story and it pissed Botan off. Silently grabbing her master's phone, she left the house and immediately scrolled through her messages, looking for the address of the man. But to her disappointment, she didn't see any which made the lioness more angry.

Making her way into the apartment, she requested for a certain drsgon girl. She waited impatiently by the entrance, tapping her foot to try and soothe her nerves. "Oh? Botan-chan, why are you he-" Botan immediately showed the conversation on (Y/N)'s phone. Coco's eyes progressively got bigger as she continued reading. "I can pull some strings, but it'll take a wh-" Botan's intimidating aura leaked off which even scared the dragon. "M-My boys need to find a suitable replacement for the guy! They can't just pull it out of their ass!" Botan clicked her tongue and punched the wall beside Coco. "Give me his address. You handle the replacement.""B-bu-!" Botan glared at Coco and trailed her claws along Coco's chin. "Don't test me." Botan nodded as she pulled her phone out and fiddled with it and somehow sent the address to (Y/N)'s phone, this made Botan's brows raise. "Don't ask. Just be careful." With Coco's last words, both went their seperare ways.

Botan quickly made her way to the address, she soon arrived in a luxurious house. She growled as she climbed the gates with ease. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw some people walking to a shed. She hopped down and made her way towards the shed, she took a deep breath and slipped in but to her surprise, no one or nothing was there but some hays and farm equipment. She hummed as she walked around the place, her finger trailing against the walls. She stopped as she saw a light coming from the floor, she kicked off some hays on top and saw a hatch. "Tsk. Too risky." She muttered as she looked up at the ceiling. "Can hang on the beams."

She sighed in disappointment and climbed up to the beams. She sat there and merely observed the entrance of the barn and the hatch.

Dawn is nearing and she hasn't heard anything. She got impatient and exited through the hole on the roof. Once she was out, her eyes widen. There were guards waiting by the entrance of the barn, their guns trained at the doorway. She reached into her coat and pulled out her pistol. She aimed at them and was ready to take them down when he heard car honking.

A car drove up and out comes the person she was hunting down and her master. Her eyes widen extremely wide, her blood boiled and her anger rose when one of the guards grabbed her by the hair and pushed her towards the house. Botan slid off from the roof and made her way towards the main house, her ears following the whimpering of her master. She climbed up a balcony and was about to enter when the guy she was hunting and her master walked in. She hid behind a pillar and listened in.

"Heh, your debt's almost repaid." The man snickered as he pointed towards the bed. "Strip and get on there." Botan's fists clenched, she immediately pushed herself off from the pillar and walked in. "Who the hel- Wait no!" Botan unloaded an entire mag onto the guy's body, she reloaded and unloaded an entire mag into his head. "Botan, Botan!" (Y/N) yelled but Botan was unresponsive.

Botan started stomping on the man's head, which scared the hell out of (Y/N), she slowly backed off to a corner of the room. She flinched and covered her ears when shooting were heard outside. Botan stopped stomping and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. She turned around and saw her terrified master, she ran over to her immediately and hugged her. "Master, I'm here! Are you okay?!" (Y/N) was too shaken up to answer, Botan looked around before picking her master up.

The shootings were now uncomfortably close to the room, Botan made her way towards the balcony. "Move and your dead!" Yelled by a man behind her. She froze and stood still, trying to make her figure big to protect (Y/N). "Lower your gun you trigger happy idiot!" A familiar voice rang out, Botan turned her head and saw Coco. "Should've expected you were coming." Botan snarled at Coco, Coco raised her hands up. "Listen, you two need to stay- Hey wait! Listen!" But Botan wasn't having any of it, she jumped off and ran to God knows where.

Coco ran towards the balcony and immediately lost sight of tje two. A goon of hers ran up beside her. "Do we send a search party?!" Coco contemplated and sighed. "No. She's far more dangerous than any of our boys. Don't mess with an enraged lion." Her goon nodded and left her.

"Don't get yourselves killed now, Botan. (Y/N). Stay safe." Coco muttered as she pulled a cigar out and lit it. "What did I told you about smoking, Coco." A man's voice rang out behind her. Coco giggled and immediately tossed the cigar away. "Gomenasorry, Kiryu-chan!"