Her Mask

(Warning! Abuse and self-harm ahead. Read with caution. This is probably the longest, serious and possibly darkest chapter I've wrote. I do deeply apologize if some are triggered by this.)

She sat in front of her mirror, putting some light make up on her face. She hissed slightly as she sighed, she finished and pulled a drawer open. Her eyes slightly widened, she gulped slightly as she reached for her knife. "Just.. One more wouldn't hurt.. One more.." She muttered as she slowly rolled her sleeves up. Her breathing became heavy. A heavy pound at her door shook her out of her daze, she immediately hid her knife into her drawer and closed it immediately. "Get the hell out of there and go to work already!" Her father yelled. "Hai pa.." She said in a slight monotone voice. She stood up and grabbed her bag, shoving her wallet and her ID in. She step out of her room and immediately went downstairs, not wasting any time to head towards the door, she opened it immediately. "Oi! Where the hell do you think you're going?! Get the fuck in here!" Her father yelled from the kitchen. She closed her eyes and braced herself as she walked to the kitchen, once she reached the kitchen, she was immediately met with a backhand slap, this staggered her and made her fall to the floor.

She looked up to her father in horror and pure terror, she backed up against the wall. "Today's your payroll, you better give me that fucking money." She only nodded quietly as she held her tears back. "Then move it! What the fuck are you waiting for brat?!" She scrambled to get on her feet and ran outside, closing the door on her way. (Y/N) walked down the streets, her body seemingly on auto pilot, a lot of things were going through her brain, she wanted to run away, she wanted to end it but she didn't have the strength to do it. She soon reached the office. She stood to the side of the door and closed her eyes, taking some deep breaths. "Smile.. Smile.. Smile, everything's alright.. Just remember to smile.." She muttered to herself as she walked in. She saw A-chan typing away on her computer but once she heard the door open, A-chan perked her head up. "Ah, Ohayo (Y/N)! You're here, good! We gotta prepare for your 3d come on!" A-chan stood from her chair and walked up to (Y/N), she gave A-chan a smile and chuckled nervously. "I'm nervous, will I do alright?" A-chan waved her hand around jokingly pushed (Y/N) towards the recording room. "You'll do just fiiiine." (Y/N) chuckled nervously again and scratches her head. "Hope I do fine then!"

The whole morning was just them preparing for her 3d debut, (Y/N) practising and tuning her voice while A-chan accompanied her but was keeping a close eye on the chat. A-chan wanted this day to be special for the girl and not worry about her antis. A-chan kept banning the ones who are spamming or saying some unsavoury words towards (Y/N). Soon after, A-chan noticed Yagoo walk in but he was in the balcony above, keeping watch on them..

"Ohayo minnnnnaaaa! Lookie lookie! Heh!" (Y/N) twirled around, displaying her character's beautiful design. Her character was a art student wearing a uniform closely resembling Haato's but (Y/N)'s was blue and the skirt reached down below to her knee. Her bright blue eyes complimented her wonderful smile, she was wearing a scarf and beret that made her really cute. As she continued twirling, her character's hair glowed white for a moment, she stopped and looked towards the camera. "Ne! Aren't I cute?" She posed and giggled as she backed away a bit. "So! Ahaaah.." She went quiet for a moment. "Oh! Yeah, you guys know I'm not much of a singer! So, I'm only doing call ins and maybe goof around!"

Overall, (Y/N) had fun, interacting with her senpais and all. "Aahh! Rushia-senpai!" She yelled excitedly and giggled. "Nee, you look really cute (Y/N)-chaan! Beautiful tooooo! Your forehead can be a bit better though!" (Y/N)'s character blushed and pouted. "Neee! What's that supposed to mean?!" She stomped the ground and huffed, crossing her arms. Rushia laughed. "I'm sorry I'm sorry! I just had to point it out!" (Y/N) puffed her cheeks and turned away from the camera. "Fine! At least Marine-senpai likes my big forehead!" Rushia went quiet, (Y/N) was a bit worried. "Ne, why are you talking about her? I'm right here aren't I? I don't see her anywhere." (Y/N) turned to the camera and her character had a nervous look. "A-ah wait Rushia-senpai! You look cute today!" Rushia squealed a bit. "Fiiine, I forgive you~ But remember. If you look at other girls, I might lock you up and s......" (Y/N)'s eyes widen, she began to zone out, her legs and hands trembled, her face and eyes were filled with nothing but fear.