The Love of Nature (🍋)

It isn't a secret that Fauna has taken an interest on her new manager and you are that manager. Everyone knows that she is very interested on you, even the jp ones knows. All but you, you were too busy moderating and watching her stream and handling the other work on the sidelines to notice.

In the time that you do have a free time with Fauna, you're way too tired. Most of the times, you'd see a bit of disappointment on her but is quickly replaced with a smile and would always let you fall asleep with your head on her lap.

At a certain night, Fauna was just coming back from the local office of Hololive in her town. Entering her lovely home, she let out a sigh of relief and looked around then spotted you cooking dinner.

The house you and Fauna currently reside in is a shared house. Yagoo specifically made these for the two of you as he saw the developing relationship between you two but the house was a bit larger than normal as it has to house two different living spaces within it. The only shared part in the house was the living room, the dining room and the kitchen but they also have that in their own rooms in case they want to eat alone.

Fauna smiled then leaned down and removed her shoes and made her way to the kitchen. "Heya, doing well?" Fauna greeted and you nodded then she prepared the table for you two. You were about to stop her and do it yourself but you saw her stern glare from the corner of your eye and just shut your mouth and nodded. "So ah, ASMR stream for tonight hm?" You asked and she nodded.

You two sat in comfortable silence as you two ate your dinner. Fauna was checking through her phone while you double checked some files and reports that needs to be passed tomorrow.

A soft burp disturbed the silence causing you to look up at Fauna's beet red face. "S-sorry!" She quickly said and rushed back to her room. You just chuckled and stored the leftover food in the fridge then washed the extra plates.

Stretching your arms and body, you let out a soft but satisfied sigh. "Ma.. Guess time to watch over her stream while doing my papers.. Let's hope I actually finish it this time.." You said to no one in particular. Grabbing a bottle of water in the fridge, you began walking back to your room and sat down on your chair. "Alright.. Let's get this started. Come on, finish this!" You pumped yourself while opening Fauna's stream on your laptop and set it to medium volume and began on your work.

"If only A-chan can just.. Sort this out.. Getting really annoying that she ain't fixing this.." You muttered under your breath. "Oh.. Wait.." You began reading it and your eyes widened. "H-how did Botan-san's letter to her mother get here?!" You asked yourself, panicking as you grabbed your phone and sent her a text. "Oh man, she's gonna kill me.." You muttered.

Leaning back against your seat, you watch Fauna's model twitch around slightly. You could barely hear her whispers so you went ahead and put the volume up.

"You like this, hm..?" You began hearing kisses coming from the stream, you slightly choked on your saliva, clearly caught off guard with whatever's happening. You immediately took one earphone off and took a moment to collect your thoughts and let out a sigh of disbelief. "Damn.. This is her asmr streams..? I'm not surprised they like this.." You muttered and heard tapping on the window.

You quickly turned your head and saw it was just a branch hitting against your tree. You just shrugged it off and looked back at the stream, seeing Fauna's model leaning to the left side, you chuckled slightly as you saw the expression the model was showing. It was quite derpy, to say the least, it looked like she has a lazy eye.

Seeing that, relaxed you a little as you began to tune in to the stream again. Nothing of note happened, she was just whispering sweet things into her mic. You began to enjoy this subconsciously, you couldn't help but blush a little at some of her remarks. Clearing your throat and sitting up, you finally snap out of your little trance and looked down at your table then began working on your papers.