He's Mine! (Gen 4 x Suisei)

"That's your fourth asacoco drink Watame-chan. You okay?" Watame gave her a smile and thumbs up. "I feel better! After all that practice, asacoco is like my energy drink!" Coco let out nervous laugh and cleared her throat. "So Watame-chan, it's (Y/N)'s birthday this Friday. I need some help, I don't know what to give him or buy for him really." Coco said, a big embarrassed.

"Didn't he want a Switch or something?" Watame crushed the can on her hands and tosses it in the trash bim. Coco nodded her head and tilted her head. "Sounds good enough, Switch it is!" Coco smiled.

Both were startled when a shot rang out. They both looked at the direction of the shot and both ran for it. "Kaichou! It's the apartment! Do you think they're in trouble?!" Coco shook her head, taking some deep breaths, she was controlling her anger.

"Don't." Was the only thing she said to Watame. Soon, they reached the apartment and their floor, Watame sped up and used her horns to barged through the door. She gasped as she saw Suisei carrying a passed out Kanata and a badly beaten (Y/N). "Sui-chan!" She yelled as she ran towards her. However, Suisei jumped off.

Watame looked shocked and looked down. "She disappeared?!" She ran back to the living room. "Coco! Sui-chan got them!" Coco's eyes looked dead as she inspected Kanata's favourite mug. "Benzodiazepine." She muttered as she drank it's contents. As soon as her saliva turned magma, she spat it out. "Tch. Suisei drugged Kanata. Looking at how messy our place is. It looks like she wasn't expecting (Y/N) to be here."

Watame walked to Coco with a tablet. "She arrived an hour ago. It seems (Y/N) put up a big fight if it lasted this long." Watame told Coco, who was half listening. She looked towards the living room and saw (Y/N)'s broken rifle. Her rage started to flare. That rifle was Coco's first ever gift to him on his 1st anniversary on Hololive. 'That little bitch.'

Watame looked in the bedroom while Coco checked her watch. She was relieved to know that the tracker on (Y/N) was still working. She sighed and pulled her radio out. "Sending signal to you all. Follow that and don't lose it and don't get seen either. Out." She ordered as she set the radio down and walked out their apartment.

Watame peeped out the room and followed Coco. "W-where are we going?" Coco side glanced at Watame. "Going after them. You coming?" Watame looked uncomfortable and rubbed her shoulder. "I'm not a fighter, Kaichou. My horns are useful but Suisei is too fast for me." Coco nodded and walked Watame to their apartment. "Alright, call Towa-sama and Luna and tell them to come over. I'll be back soon." Watame nodded as she closed the door and proceeded to call Luna and Towa.

Watame started stumbling around as what seemed like earthquake started to happen but as soon as she heard the stomping, she gulped and feared for Suisei's safety. "Oh man."

Coco was running fast, following the tracker. Every step she took, the ground would crack under her.

Her rage became uncontrollable as soon as she started thinking on what could happen to (Y/N) and Kanata. Smoke started to come out from her nose with every huff she takes. Her horns started to grow upwards, her nails turned to claws, her skin started to turn into scales, her teeth into fangs.

Coco saw her loyalists on the roof, most unaffected seeing Coco like this. As soon as she saw the empty building, she immediately entered and saw Kanata hung by her feet on the roof, bleeding down on (Y/N). Both her loved ones have a massive cut around their stomach but not deep enough.

Coco's eyes immediately turned into slits as she stomped the ground. Her eyes adjusted to the dark surroundings of the building. She snarled as she looked around, once she heard something revving up. She immediately dove out of the way.

The revving stopped as she disappeared behind the wall. Coco snarled, her scales turning and adapting to the darkness around her in attempt to blend herself in.