My Love Knows No Bounds (Rushia x GN!Reader)

Rushia was broken, it has been 3 months since she was last seen by anyone. Her friends, her family, her manager. All of them are doing their best to find her but what they don't know is that Rushia all along was just underneath her house.

A secret passageway which can only be accessed by a necromancer in her living room. It leads to her secret chamber, where she and her old lover hide away from all the pain in the world.

Rushia hated herself for not being able to save (Y/N). But she hate herself more that it's taking her a long time to revive her old lover.

A clear sign of rage is seen all over the walls and floor. She sighed and dropped the sigil on her lover, (Y/N)'s body. "One last time.. If this doesn't work, I'll finally accept it." She gritted her teeth as she said it. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Her stomach growling loud. "Maybe I should eat.." She muttered as she left and went upstairs to her kitchen. Grabbing herself some crackers and cola.

She started eating and finally pulled her phone out after 3 months of not using it. She was surprised at how many people and many of her fans voiced out their worries. She felt really bad she left them for 3 months but her (Y/N) is more important for her. She's checked through her dms and saw that Marine is leaving messages everyday, a lot of her friends did. It broke her heart seeing her friends like this. But what broke her heart even more was hearing Marine's usual happy go lucky side replaced with a broken shell of her former self. She couldn't hear the old Marine, she couldn't hear the horniness she once knew, she couldn't hear the comforting voice. She only heard Marine at her lowest point.

"I'm sorry Marine, this needs to be done. I have to do this. I need to do this." She said as she finished her snack and returned to her chamber, as she was walking through the passageway, she heard noises and painful moaning. Her eyes widened, she immediately quickened her pace and saw her old lover, now revived but was a walking rotting corpse. "YES! YES! okay, okay." She immediately kicked them into the table and tied them down.

"3 days just for the healing to work? Okay. I can wait. I can wait for that long. I can." She assured herself as she started chanting, her eyes glowing, her green hair turning pink. The sigil in the corpse reacting and glowing. The rotting corpse of (Y/N) reacting violently, tossing and turning. "Bear with me (Y/N)! We'll be together soon!" She yelled.

A powerful blast of energy blasted her back against the wall.

She moaned and grunted in pain, she sat up and sat against the wall. "3 days.. That's all I need.." She muttered as she stood up and limped her way towards the living room, the exhaustion finally catching up to her, all those nights that she was up, all the times where she sacrificed her well being for this project. She grabbed her phone and sent Marine a voice message. "House.. Now.." She was able to mutter before passing out. Her pink hair slowly turning green again.

Meanwhile, Marine didn't read the message until two days later. She was already streaming, she's doing her best not to show nor let her fans know that she's all broken up. When she was about to contact Tamaki about a surprise collab. Her eyes widened and shook her to the core to see Rushia's name pop up in her dms. She immediately muted her mic and played the message. "House.. Now.."

Marine immediately got on discord and pulled Noel, Flare and Pekora into the same VC. She didn't care what they were doing.

"Oi! What are you doing Maririn?! Me and Moona are building something-peko!"

"I don't care what you're doing you stupid rabbit!" Marine snarled, only an audible sigh was heard from Flare. "Rushia left me a voice message, we need to check on her now!" Marine yelled desperately. Flare and Noel unsurprisingly said yes immediately and made their way to Rushia's.