The Dragon and The Reaper

Calli backed away from her computer, feeling somewhat exhausted after the meme review with her senpai. She stood up and stretched her back and looked on outside, she sighed and felt disappointed that the weather is even hotter than yesterday. She wiped the sweat away as she took everything off besides her underwear and bra, she walked out of her room and headed to the kitchen to cook herself some lunch.

She sighed as she saw the contents of her fridge, only containing wine, eggs and water. 'I really should go to the supermarket..' She thought before grabbing two eggs, her ears perked when she heard her discord ring out. She sighed and set the eggs down and walkes back to her pc, to her surprise, Coco was calling her. She sat down and placed her headphones on her and answered. "Hai Coco-senpai?" Calli heard Coco clear throat. "Ne kouhai, you free?" Calli tilted her head slightly and looked at her schedule. "Yeah senpai, I'm free for today, why? What's up?" Coco chuckled and a chair creaking was heard. "Meet me at this address." Coco said as a address popped up in Calli's dms, Calli was about to ask why but Coco hung up.

Calli sighed in annoyance and frustration as she was gonna have a meetup in this blazing hot temperature. Calli threw her casual outfit on besides her jacket and grabbed her keys, phone and wallet and immediately head towards the address.

Once she arrived, she saw Coco leaning against a wall, her tail was resting around her. "Coco-senpai " Calli yelled as she approached, Coco had a devious smirk on her face as Calli approached. "Hey hey kouhai, it's a date. Come on, I know a place where we can eat." Calli had a faint blush on her face and ran up to Coco. "O-oi! This is not a date!" Coco snickered and shrugged.

As Coco was walking, Calli couldn't help but stare at Coco's swaying hips. She drooled a bit as she kept on staring but her attention was immediately grabbed when a car honked beside her. Startled, she faced the car with a flustered expression and it looked like she was ready to user her scythe but was immediately pulled away by Coco.

Coco's arms were around Calli's shoulder. She had a toothy grin and bowed. "Sorry about that! My girlfriend's been working really hard so she's not her usual self!" The driver scoffed and drove away.

Calli's face was now flushed red and Coco made it worse by leaning close and whispering. "You being my girlfriend has a good ring on it, doesn't it?" A shiver went down Calli's spine, she hyperventilated a bit before pulling away. "O-Oh man! I'm hungry! Where's the restaurant?" Calli changed the subject and Coco just chuckled. "It's over here." Coco said as the two walked over to the restaurant. Calli was surprised that there's no people around, only the employees. "Welcome Kaichou. What can we get you for today?" Calli let out a Oh as she realized Coco owns this restaurant.

"I-I'll. Hmm. I'll get sushi, that's good enough for me." Calli said to the waiter while Coco ordered meat and ramen. Calli leaned back on her chair, she had a smug look on her face which Calli can't read. Calli's entire body froze as she felt Coco's foot rubbing against her crotch. "So Calli-chan, thoughts on our collab?" Coco asked as she leaned in close, Calli's breathing became rigid, she did her best to hold her moans back. "I-it's good. T-the memes were k-kinda shit." Coco chuckled and nodded but pushed her foot against Calli's crotch more. Calli let out a quiet yelp and moan.

Coco leaned in even closer, a devious smirk was back. "You're enjoying this huh? What a naughty kouhai, I can feel your length twitching and eager to pop out~" Coco whispered, her eyes looked towards the side which made her stop rubbing. "Here's your food Kaichou, Calliope-san." The waiter placed their food down at their table.

Calli and Coco started eating, them eating was rather peaceful and both enjoyed their time together. Calli froze up again as she felt Coco's foot ran up against her leg to her lap. "Ne? You seem a bit. Pent up~" Coco whispered again as her foot keep running against Calli's thighs. Calli tried her best to continue eating her food and ignore Coco's advances. Coco placed her hands on her cheeks and blushed a little. "Neee~ I really wanna be impregnated by you~" She teased as she pulled her foot away, she stood up and walked over to Calli and whispered. "See ya~" Coco giggled and left.

Calli was left there dazed. She was brought back to reality when one of the female staff shook her. "Kaichou's charms worked on you Calliope-san?" Calli blushed brightly and rushed out the door. All of the employees in the restaurant had a good laugh before returning to their respective jobs.