Relighting the Fire

Kiara laid herself down on the ground after her unfortunate stream that was just filled with absolutely horrible people. Her eyes glistened as she look towards the setting sun. "Tch.. Why is my attention so focus on those guys.. So many people are supporting me yet I keep focusing on the damn negative.." She muttered to herself as she punched the ground beside her, leaving a crack on it. She sighed as she reeled her fist back and looked towards the sky. "I wanna run away.."

"Is not the wise decision, Kusotori." Calli spoke out as she leaned against her scythe. "Running away means you're giving up. It means you let them overpower you. You're letting them win, I know how much you hate losing Kiara." She said as she approached the bird. "Kiara, so many people support you. You were just having a bad day, that's why you're so zoned in on the negatives. You let it consume you, that's why you got worse in your stream. You raged and quit. Look at twitter for crying out loud! So many of your employees are voicing out their worry for you, Kusotori!" Calli sighed as she sat on the edge of the building and watched the sun. "A lot of people loves you. Our senpai loves you, our genmates love you, our fans. I. I love you Kusotori, us seeing you down like this? It hurts us, it hurts me more because I've known you for such a long time. You're always so happy and out going." Calli looked to her side and saw Kiara crying. "Kiara.." She muttered before looking down at the streets below. "We'll get through this, okay? We always do.. I'll be here for you, as usual." Calli stood up and sat beside Kiara, Calli forced Kiara to sit up then wrapped her arm around Kiara's waist, holding her close. "Just let your frustrations out. There's no need to hide anything from me." Calli whispered as she rubbed Kiara's back.

Taking a deep breath, Kiara yelled out as loud as she can before falling completely on Calli. The reaper caught her and held her close. "Good job.." She whispered and kept rubbing her back. "Take the break for tomorrow, you and I are going out." Kiara let out a small smile and sighed. "Why can't you be like this on screen.." She whispered back and Calli replied. "It was your idea. You wanted things to be interesting." Kiara hummed then pulled away slightly and stares into Calli's eyes. "The apprentice of death yet your soul shines so brightly.." Calli stared back. "The burning Phoenix shining ever so brightly but has a broken soul.." The two stared into each others eyes before closing the distance and kissed.

It lasted for a good minute before the two pulled away and stared loving into each others eyes again. Calli smirked as she saw Kiara's pupils gaining colour slowly. Kiara blushed slightly as she saw Calli's smirk, she then pulled away and stared into the sun. "Calli..?" The girl hummed in response. "Thank you for putting up with me for so many years.." Calli hugged her from behind. "Nonesense, Kusotori. You're my wife, we share our burdens. You're not going through this alone, you have me and our friends." Kiara smiled as she leaned on Calli's chest, making herself comfortable. Calli could only smile and sigh as she rubbed Kiara's head.

As the sun sets finally, Kiara let out a sigh mixed with content and relief before pulling away. Calli eyed her and watched her closely. "Hmm.. You know what?" Kiara asked with a hint of energy behind her voice that made Calli sigh and felt relief. "Why don't we go out now! It's a beautiful night and the city won't be as busy tomorrow since it is Monday!" Kiara reasoned to Calli and the reaper adopted a thinking face and looked at the streets below. "I suppose we can." Calli smiled a bit before hopping off the building, but she didn't fell. She floated and Kiara doesn't looked panic at all, she knew Calli would do this. Kiara followed her and wrapped her arms around Calli's waist.

As the two walked, Kiara began suggesting ideas of what to do and whay they could buy.

As the two left, a certain priestess was watching them with a smile and admired the lover as they walked towards the city and coincidentally, towards the sun which made their walk more romantic. "Goodluck with your date." Ina rose her thumb up and smiled before walking away.