Papa?!

Starting the day off eaely, you started streaming Minecraft. Around 50k people watched you, you pretty much have everyone's attention since the girls are streaming around midday or in the evening. As you explored around the server, you saw some remnants of Pekora's terrorism and experiments, you chuckled slightly and peeked at the chat. Some commenting at the sight in front of you in Minecraft and while some say that your bgm with Minecraft playing in the background is extremely relaxing.

"I won't be talking much everyone, my voice still hasn't come back." You whispered into the mic and chuckled slightly and went to your house and grabbed some buildings mats to build a pixel art for Coco. You hummed along with your bgm as you started to build the pixel art near Coco's house.

As 10 am came around, someone suddenly pulled you into a discord call. Fubuki and Mio was there when you glanced over. You rose your brow as you unmuted yourself. "Hm?" "Ah  (Y/N)! Ohayo ohaaaayoooo!" Fubuki greeted you as you heard her slightly adjust herself on her chair. "Ne ne, Mio wants to talk to you about something." Fubuki giggled afterwards and you hummed again.

"Ne (Y/N)-kun, what do you think of Subaru?" Mio asked and you hummed a bit before clearing your throat. "Honestly, I like her. She's energetic and very positive, that's what I like about her honestly. Her gap moe is cute." You whispered as you continued building. "What do you see her as? A waifu, hmnnn?" Fubuki questioned and you can almost feel Mio glaring at you. "No, not really. More like a little sister or a daughter. I WOULD love to have a daughter like her." You whispered again as you dropped off and died, respawning again, you admired your creation and your chat complimented it while the others were talking about what you said about Subaru. You hummed and laid back on your chair. "And she's someone I would want to protect, hearing what happened to her back then and powering through all of that." You finished what you were saying and gathered the items that dropped earlier when you fell to your death.

It is now that you noticed that Subaru was in the call with you. You coughed slightly and disconnected from the call. "Yabe, I feel like I did something embarrassing." You chuckled as you stood up. "I'll be back, need some water for my throat. As you left, at the same time, you got pulled back in the voice call. "PAPA!" Subaru's loud voice rang out. As silence continued, things got awkward and Subaru nervously chuckled and left the call as she was too embarrassed to stay.

But after she left, you came back. "Back back." You cleared your throat and sat back down. "So, I think that's all for me today, I'm gonna let my throat rest. SC reading is gonna be tomorrow if my voice cooperates. See ya guys!" You pulled up the end stream card and sighed. "Man my throat.." You muttered as you stood up and walked down to your kitchen to make yourself some miso soup to soothe your throat.

Hearing a knock at your door, you made your way over and opened it slightly, you saw Subaru and Mio standing there. Raising your brow, you fully opened it. "PAPA!" Subaru yelled as she hugged you tightly, you tried to grip on the doorway but you fell back down. You groan in pain as you pat Subaru's head. "Ugh.. Damn, you hug like a man.." You muttered and Mio giggled at you two. "I can't get a mama but a papa's good enough for me!" Subaru giggled as she pulled away from the hug.

Mio's mood seemed to have darkened as she saw how Mio's sitting on top of you. "Hmm? Subaru-chan~?" Subaru tensed up as she looked back towards Mio, looking scared while you tried to sit up and hold your head. "Damn that jogged my brain.." Mio grabbed Subaru by the ears and pulled it. "Get off MY boyfriend~" Mio said menacingly and Subaru complied. "ITAAAII! I'M OFF!" Mio smiled at her and let's go of her ears and her aura went back to a motherly one. "Thank you, (Y/N) you okay?" You nodded and slowly stood up and immediately gave Subaru a headpat. "I'm fine, don't worry." You look over to Mio and rose a brow. "You accepted her?" Mio shook her head. "I don't remember giving birth to her!" Subaru groaned but giggled anyway. "Well, I still got (Y/N) as my papa, it's a win win situation for me! So you'll be seeing more of me soon, Mio!" Both (Y/N) and giggled. "You girls want anything?" Mio and Subaru shook their heads. "No, we won't bother you any more papa, we'll let you rest now!" You nodded as the two left, you waved at them and gave them a smile. "What did I get myself into?"

As the next day came, you went to the office to grab some of your equipment you left during your recording with Azki. As soon as you arrived, you saw Mel and Roboco just chilling in the lobby area. "Aree? (Y/N)-san, heard you're Subaru's papa now, is that true?" You nodded and chuckled slightly. "Yeah, no harm done with it though." You said, your throat feeling slightly better.

Mel giggled and looked towards you. "We won't be surprised if you're spoiling her whenever you can. Subaru's really lovable. Hope you treat her well! Or Ui mama will come for you." Mel smiled, you felt slightly intimidated with the smile and nodded. Roboco giggled and shook her head. "Don't worry (Y/N)-san, Ui mama knows about this too and approves. She said now that she has a lot of projects coming up, now that you're around for Subaru, her mind is a bit at ease." A smile crept up your face and nodded. "I'll do my best for Subaru. Although ah, don't expect me to get everything right. I am still young and inexperienced."

Roboco smiled and shook her head. "That's how father's start, don't worry. You'll learn along the way or we'll help you. Either of the two. Ah! You got somewhere to be! You can go now (Y/N)-san! Sorry to bother you!" You shook your head and waved your hand. "No no, it's not a problem Roboco-san, just getting my equipment and I'll be going home." Roboco nodded and smiled at you before returning her attention back to Mel.

As you reached the studio, you saw a blur coming towards you, you braced yourself and immediately held the doorway. You look down at the girl hugging you. "Subaru-chan! You really need to stop surprising me like this." You chuckled nervously as you hugged her with a one arm. "PAPA?!" You looked inside and saw the entire 3rd and 4th gen while Coco had a smug look on her face. You glared at Coco. "Don't."  Coco snickered and held her hands up. "We should celebrate this!" Marine yelled out as she grabbed some party poppers. "Yeah!" Subaru agreed as everyone else sweated. "I suppose we can." You said nervously and entered the room.

'Hope I don't regret this.'