Letting Go

"WORK!" You yelled out once more as you stared down at a cauldron and a spare jar containing a whisp creature. "COME ON!" You yelled out again only to be blown back when the cauldron exploded violently.

Coughing and wheezing filled out the air as you swat smoke away from your face.. "Fuck!" You yelled out then stood up, looking at the jar that is thankfully still intact. You dusted yourself off and looked at the picture at the wall, your heart aches as you looked at her smiling face. "I need to do this properly damnit!" You yelled as you slammed your hand on the table in front of you.

You grabbed your hair and slightly pulled on it, forcing yourself to think on what method you haven't used yet. You've gone through her entire book but none has work so far. A soul for a soul will no doubt work but it has to be a soul where that certain soul is close to her. You thought of her friends but you already know that if you do that and she finds out, she's gonna end up hating you and if you use yourself, you're just putting her in more pain by sacrificing your life just to revive her.

You yelled out in frustration then swiped some of the items on your desk then stomped out of your room. Making your way out, it had just hit you at how much you stayed in that room. You saw your entire house in a disarray, corners and furnitures now covered with dust and cobwebs. The once fresh fruits are now rotten and the flowers she used to water everyday are now dead.

You let out a quiet sigh, holding a hand out and chanting something. As your chanting continued, your eyes began glowing green and soon, the entire house is cleaned and all the food that was rotten was replaced with something fresh. The house and everything in it looked brand new. Except for the flowers..

You walked over to it and gently rubbed it's dead petals with your fingertip. You let out a heavy sigh then looked out the window and saw some of her friends walking towards the direction of the house. You decided to ignore them then walked to the kitchen to make yourself some food.

But, not a minute later, you heard talking outside the front door. Wiping the mess off your hands, you walked over to the door and began listening. "-erever you are now.. I hope you're resting well.." A voice gently said before you heard them leave. You slightly opened the door to see who it was and saw the unmistakable red hair before she disappeared from your view.

You slowly closed the door and rested your forehead against it. "Am I.. Am I being selfish for doing this..?" You asked yourself as you looked at her picture then down at your hands. Your eyes widen as you finally realized it was bleeding, you couldn't for the life of you remember when you got it but now you're starting to feel the pain of if.

After a while of you painfully cleaning your wounds and wrapping them. You let out a sigh of relief then looked out the window. You saw La+ walk into her house, accompanied by Lui. You let out a sigh as you looked towards your now opened laptop and saw many emails from Yagoo and A-chan, at first, they were strictly business and wanting you to come back and be an example to new managers and talents alike. But after a while, they started to ask about you and your condition.

There was a time where even the man himself visited your house and asked for you but you either ignored it or was too busy. There were also times where the talents themselves would visit and one that could've broke the door down if it weren't for your spell that made it impossible to break down.

You dragged your hand through your hair and let out a sigh of frustration and confusion. After hearing Marine earlier, you began to question whatever the hell you were doing. You finally began thinking of what others think and what ramifications your actions could bring if you do succeed.

You gulped and sat down then reached for your phone and noticed it was only 12 pm. It was their lunch so they're out eating. You scrambled up to your feet and you began stripping and you sighed then quickly showered and fixed your hair then eventually gave up and just began combing it backwards then tied the bangs back. You looked at yourself and sighed. "Jesus.. You haven't changed one bit.." You muttered as you walked back and got dressed almost immediately and opened your front door.