My Wolf (Preview)

As Aura ran her way out of the forest, she jumped and ducked. Avoiding every branch, traps and gunshots. She was losing consciousness every time she speeds up, she wanted to reach the civilisation before she pass out.

Her eyes widen in happiness as she spotted lamp posts, she began speeding up more but this caused her legs to finally give in. Falling down on her face, she winced in pain as she tried to ease the pain she's feeling but failing miserably. She felt her entire world crumble as soon as a light was shone directly on her. "N-No please!" She begged out but she was grabbed by her ears, causing her to yell out in pain. "Goddamn whore wolf! You'll pay for my eye!" The alpha wolf yelled out as he clenched his fist and drew it back.

Aura closed her eyes, anticipating the punch but after waiting for a few moment, she felt nothing the wolf's grip on her ears disappeared. She slowly opened her eyes and now see a woman standing in front of her, shielding her. "What the hell have I told you?! Cross my territory again and I won't hesitate to maul you like your brother!" The woman growled at the alpha wolf, to Aura's surprise, the alpha wolf whimpered and actually backed off.

Aura immediately scrambled onto her knees and bowed. "THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME!" The woman only giggled. "Up! Up now Aura, it's me!" Aura's head immediately shot up as she recognized the voice. "M-Mio?!" Aura said out, shocked as she saw her master and friend again. Tears began trickling down, she didn't hesitate and immediately hugged Mio. "There there.." Mio said gently as she wrapped her arms around Aura. "MIO!" Aura yelled out in what sounded like desperation and sadness. Mio winced and picked her up. "I'm here, what's wrong?" Mio asked with a gentle tone and proceeded to walk back home. "They used me.."

Mio's pupils immediately turned into slits and her grip on Aura slightly tightened. "Oh?" Aura nodded as her sobbing continued. "They.. They used me.. Once they figured out that I can't get pregnant.. I.. I.. They.." Mio hushed her with a finger and gave her a gentle smile but Aura knew better, that behind that smile. She saw anger. Aura didn't want to comment about it and only stayed quiet.

"For now, we'll head to my office. You'll rest there and we'll go on from there, alright?" Aura only nodded, sniffling as her grip on Mio tightened.

'No one. And I mean no one. Will hurt or violate you. I will murder anyone. Anyone! Who dares to hurt or violate you. That's a promise.' Mio growled slightly as she continued walking down the road.