Unfortunate Meeting.

A sigh escaped from Sora's mouth as she finished recording with (Y/N). "Nee, what's for dinner Sora-chan? I'm huunggrrryyy." (Y/N) whined and pouted, Sora could only giggle at the antics of (Y/N). "Sushi and onigiri, that's all!" Sora stood her ground and resisting (Y/N)'s puppy eyes. "My decision is final!" Sora held her ground as she looked upwards to avoid the puppy eyes. "Fiiiiiiiine! I love em both anyways! So let's head back!" Sora smiled and nodded.

The two were in the recording room for 2 days already, A-chan brought them food, water, blankets and pillows for them so stay comfy. "Ne Sora-chan, we missed gen 1st orientation. Is Motoaki-san really okay with that?" Sora pondered, a finger on her chin. "Well, Tanigo-san doesn't seem to mind, I'm sure we're safe." Sora said with an uncertain voice as her and (Y/N) made their way towards Yagoo's office, or the. Orientation room.

They entered and immediately, the Gen 1 members faced them with surprised looks. Haato was staring at (Y/N) with starry eyes, Aki was shocked, Fubuki showed a look of shock and sadness, Matsuri's gaze was switching to Sora, giving her an awe gaze and ogling at (Y/N)'s messy clothes that showed a fair bit of skin and cleavage while Mel was just sitting there and smiling.

"Neee, ojiisan! We demand a bre-!" Tanigo held his hand up, a sign for her to stop. (Y/N) stopped immediately and looked at the old man. "Yes, you two are on break for the rest of the week. Besides, it'll give these girls time to shine on their own." (Y/N) was pumped that she was getting a break and excited to relax back and watch her kouhais. "Yosh! I already know what I'm doing for the rest of the week!" She said and chuckled, a bit too energetic. Sora just stood there with an awkward smile towards Tanigo.

"U-uhm.." (Y/N) hummed as she looked to her side and saw a blonde girl looking down at the floor, her face flushed. "Ah! You're one of my kouhais!" (Y/N) said with a bit of smugness but immediately dropped it. "(Y/N) (L/N)! Nice to meet ya!" She pointed to herself and smiled, the blonde girl was at awe that she's talking to her idol, face to face nonetheless. "A-Akai Haato! Nice to meet you senpai! I'll be in your care!" She blurted out as she bowed. (Y/N) smiled and giggled a bit. "I'm looking forward to working with you, Haato-chan!" She shot a smile to Haato, Haato stumbled back, it felt like she's reached her dreams already.

Sora chuckled at their interactions and introduced herself to the others. (Y/N) walked beside Sora and smiled at the rest. (Y/N) was just a beacon of joy from what 1st Gen is seeing and feeling. The white fox girl hesitated to tell her name but Sora gave her a reassuring smile. "S-sh. Shirikami Fubuki. I-I look forward to working with you all." The room felt cold the moment she introduced herself, Haato immediately noticed the colours from (Y/N)'s face drained and she no longer was radiating happiness, (Y/N) was frozen, her eyes widen, her jaw clenched tightly while her hand gripped her shirt, (Y/N)'s legs trembled. Haato grew worried, she approached her senpai but (Y/N) ended up running away. "(Y/N)!" Tanigo yelled as he stood up. "What's worng with her?" "I don't know but I'm going!" Sora yelled back as she ran after (Y/N).

Fubuki looked down at her lap, she gripped the hem of her shirt tightly, she did her best to hold her tears back. The others were extremely confused as to what just happened but Tanigo seemed to have pieced things together. Tanigo sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

Sora looked around desperately, she lost her friend but turning the corner, she saw (Y/N) leaning over the railing, looking down at the streets. She had a somber look on her face but somehow had a peaceful look as well. Sora was a bit puzzled but approached her nonetheless. "(Y/N)?" She whispered lightly. "Bad memories.. Just.." Sora rubbed (Y/N)'s back. "I'm here to listen.." (Y/N) looked towards the stars and let out a deep sigh.

"She was my best friend in highschool.. It just fell apart when I confessed to her, she just.. I don't know, I don't know if it was a rejection but she told me 'Just Friends'.. After that, I just.. Kinda you know, just zoned out through the whole school, I don't even remember what happened then." Sora looked at (Y/N) with sympathy, she closed the gap and hugged her. "I thought I already moved on but I guess I didn't, I guess it still hurts seeing her after all these years." Sora kept rubbing her back and hugging her.

(Y/N) took a deep sigh and slowly faced Sora, Sora smiled at her gently, (Y/N) smiled back and nodded. "I need to move past this, she's my kouhai and it's inevitable we'll be doing a collab." Sora smiled as she slowly leaned in and gave (Y/N) a peck on the lips. "Besides, you'll me by your side, no matter what." (Y/N) chuckled as she scratched her head. "Sheeesh.. You really know how to clear my clouds." Sora smiled as she pulled away from (Y/N). "Well, I'll be gathering our stuffs. You confront Fubuki." (Y/N) took a deep sigh before nodding. "Alright, I'll do my best." The two made their way downstairs but split up.

(Y/N) saw Fubuki out in front of the orientation room. Fubuki saw (Y/N) and she swallowed the lump in her throat. "(Y-Y/N). H-hey." (Y/N) stopped a few meters away from her. "Hey Fubuki-san." Fubuki's eyes twitched a little as she was hurt when (Y/N) didn't use the nickname she once used to call her. "H-how are you? Or. Er. How have you been?" (Y/N) shrugged and crossed her arms. "I've been better." Fubuki nodded and approached (Y/N) but stopped the moment (Y/N) took a step back. "C-can we start over? Y-you know. M-maybe we can uhm." (Y/N) smiled at her. "No, just friends. You remember what you said don't you? And you always say, you never go back on your words." She replied and smiled again at her as she walked past Fubuki and to the recording room.

Fubuki was definitely hurt by this, she did like (Y/N) but was too dumb to realize it and she realized it, too little too late. Fubuki thought that (Y/N) changed because her father left for overseas. Of course, Fubuki wanted to help but she had no experience with it. But only a few years ago did she realized that it was her fault as to why (Y/N) changed drastically. When she saw (Y/N) lively earlier, she was happy, she had hoped that she could rekindle their lost friendship again and hoped that it could bloom into something more, but what (Y/N) said shattered Fubuki's hopes and dreams of ever fixing their relationship. She leaned against a wall and held her head, she was certainly heartbroken and was lost. She doesn't know what to do.

(Y/N) entered their rec room to where Sora was waiting while playing with Ankimo. (Y/N) smiled at this view and chuckled as she joined Sora beside on the chair. "Everything alright now?" Sora turned to her and asked.

(Y/N) looked down at her feet then looked back up and smiled. "Mhm! And I had a little payback!" She giggled as she stuck her tongue out. Sora sighed gently as she set Ankimo down on the floor. "Evil!" (Y/N) chuckled as she leaned back on her chair. "I know!" Sora grabbed the armrest of (Y/N) and pulled her close. "I saw how Matsuri-chan and Haato-chan look at you." (Y/N) whistled as she slowly fixed her clothes and coughed. "Whaaat? I didn't see it!" Sora chuckled and leaned back on her chair.

"What did you even tell Fubuki?" Sora asked, (Y/N) turned to her and smiled. "Just friends." (Y/N) said in a serious tone but was soon dropped as she gave Sora a wink and stuck her tongue out.

Ankimo tapped their legs, both girls looked down and saw Ankimo holding two roses for them. "Awe, thanks Ankimo!" Both squealed and chuckled as they leaned back in their chair. (Y/N) yawned as she tucked her legs up to her chest. "Sleepy?" Sora asked and (Y/N) nodded. "Nap up, I'll wake you in an hour." (Y/N) giggled and got comfy. "Thank youuu~ You're the best~" (Y/N) whispered and closed her eyes, letting the darkness overcome her.