The Pheonix and The Reaper

Your fingers intertwined with hers for the first time. It brought a big and radiant smile from the both of you while lovingly staring into each other's eyes. She admired your beautiful (E/C) while you loved staring into her pinkish eyes. "Aheh.. This is a bit embarrassing.." You muttered and she chuckled and pulled away and grin cheekily. "Ya owe meeee~ Soda please!" She said cheerfully and you pouted and glared at her. "I thought we agreed to lessen the soda!" You complained and it was her turn to pout. "Buuut I only drank 1 yeeeesterdaaay!" She complained and you smirked. "Only 1 a week, we agreed on it!" You said, stomping your foot down, trying to get the upper hand. "Tsk tsk.. You got me this time (Y/N).." She said then leaned in to whisper directly into your ear. "Next time, you won't be so lucky~"

Holding her hand once more, you two began walking out. After your announcement to the management and your fans about your 2 year long secret relationship, you two were surprised when they were very supportive. Though, some fans are still upset but you two paid no mind to it as you two can finally show affection publicly. Well.. Her to be specific, she loves letting everyone know that you are hers alone by kissing and nibbling your ears or neck. You couldn't help it, you were enjoying the attention she's giving you so, you could only bite down on your lips to prevent any noise to come out.. Though, the way you shrink down only makes her more aggressive.. Which.. You may or may not like..

Swatting her hand away, you turned your back and clenched your fist. "I thought you were over her already! She came back and now all of a sudden you're all over her?! Am I just a toy for you?! Someone you just played with just because Calli is gone for a long time?! Are you that depraved of attention?!" You yelled out and she stayed quiet. So, you continued. "I loved you, Kiara! I really did! I poured out my heart to you and this is how you repay me?!" You yelled, tears already streaming down. She then came up behind you and wrapped her arms around your waistline. "(Y/N).." She whispered huskily into your ear, making you shiver. "There's something you should know.." She whispered once more.

As she held you in place, Calli walked in the room. Clearly shocked at the situation she walked in on. "Uhm, bad ti..me?" She stopped as you she finally registered what's happening. "Oh? We're doing it now? I thought it'll be later?" Calli asked Kiara and you watched Calli just nod her head and slowly approached you. Your eyes widened in horror as she stepped closer, you tried breaking free from Kiara but she held you tightly. "So this is how it ends.. Being held by Kiara only to be killed her lover.." You said as you shut your eyes.

Something in the room changed, the mood definitely dropped. But you still heard Calli approaching you.. So, you just gave up and just stood there, awaiting for you impending doom.. You only wished she would do it fast, you wanted a quick end so you'd forget all of this easily.

But your eyes immediately opened and widened when you felt Calli's cold hand hold your chin. She stared into your eyes and you couldn't help but look back into her crimson eyes. "Silly (Y/N).." She cooed and you were just confused. You didn't know what else to do so you just continued staring but your terrified expression never left. "Such a silly little girl.." Calli said while her thumb ran along your soft lips. "How selfish of you Kiara.. I'm sure you've kissed these lips so many times while I'm away.." Calli murmured, her eyes then looking up to Kiara and you could hear Kiara chuckle nervously.

"No matter.." Calli said as she leaned in and pushed her lips against yours. If your eyes could widen anymore, it would've done so already. You were surprised, you didn't know what to do, your mind was racing to find answers to your questions. "See hear my dear (Y/N).." Calli said as she was pulling away from your lips. "Me and Kiara.. We always had an eye on you.. Such a kind and gentle soul, who wouldn't fall in love with someone like you?" Calli asked rhetorically. "And right now.." Calli leaned in to your other ear.