The Knight, The Elf and the Orc

An orc raiding party was being chased by the knights and their elf companions. The elf were throwing fireballs towards the orc party but all of it were being deflected by the orc shamans. The archers from the back shot at the orcs, the arrow hit the target but it didn't seem to have an effect.

The knight captain clicked her tongue as she was getting annoyed. "NOEL!" A woman shouted and she was thrown off from her horse, the elf and the captain rolled off to the side. They were horrified when their entire party was hit with a giant log trap and fell into a pit of spikes.

The captain immediately stood and stood in front of the elf, she held her mace out and has the most fiercest gaze a human can ever give but the orcs just laughed at their efforts. "A human and elf! Oh what fun, women too. We'll have fun with you two!" The orc raiding captain taunted the two, the Knight captain got enraged by this and charged the orc captain, she swung her mace but the orc captain dodged it easily, using the hilt of his sword, he hit the knight captain directly on the face. The hit was hard enough to send her flying back to her elf companion. "NOEL!" The elf shouted as she sent barrage of fireballs and flames towards the orcs but the shaman warded all of this off.

Noel, the knight captain sat up and looked at her elf companion. "Flare, we need to be smart about this. We gotta get rid of the shamans first before we can take care of the big ones." Flare nodded as she jumped atop the trees. Noel grabbed her mace again and had a stare off with the orcs. "Awe, did your little girlfriend leave you? No matter, you're still valuable enough. Your cow tits can feed our kids!" The captain taunted again as the rest of the raiding party laughed.

Noel charged them, the orc captain smirked at this. But he didn't expext Noel to smash her mace towards the ground which made all of them lose balance, Noel used this momentum to launch herself towards the shaman, she successfully tackled the shaman and placed it onto a chokehold, she breathed heavily before fully twisting the shaman's head then from the trees, a barrage of fireballs hit all the orcs, a larger fireball hit the orc captain, he grunted in pain but he charged towards Noel and slashed Noel from her abdomen up to her chest, Noel stumbled back but slammed her mace towards the orc captain and hit him square in the face which sent him flying towards the tree, completely destroying it. Noel fell to her knees as she held her wounds or tried to hold her wounds.

Flare kept attacking them with fireballs, her hands started burning and it reached up to her arm. "MAJESTIC PHOENIX!" She yelled as a giant phoenix came out from her hands and it flew towards the orcs, 2 orcs were missing and the captain was able to dodge it but his left leg was engulfed by the phoenix.

Flare gasped as she grew tired. Her breathing hitched as she turned around, her dagger out, she managed to slash one orc on it's throat but the other managed to sink his axe directly into her shoulder, she yelled in pain as she stabbed the orc around it's private region. The orc yelled in pain and punched Flare off the tree. "Goddamn Elfwhore!"

Flare and Neol were both weakened, though it seems that Flare was on death's door, Noel did her best to move to her elf companion but a sword was plunged onto her leg. She yelped in pain as she fell to her knees again. "Poor human! Gahaha! A little stitch here and there and you'd be a worthy mate!" The orc captain grabbed his member through his loin cloth and smirked at Noel. Noel didn't showed the orc any fear but deep down, she was afraid.

The second group of the orc raiders arrived, feeding Noel's growing fear. She looked towards Flare. "FLARE! WAKE UP! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" The orc captain back handed slapped her. "You humans love to shout." He smirked as he knelt down. "Also a coincidence that you humans shout good in bed too." Noel look disgusted by this, she sent a punch towards the orc but her hand was severed by the lieutenant. She yelled in agonizing pain as she held her stump.