🍋The Nurse

Choco gently hummed to herself as she crossed out another name on her clipboard, her tail gently swaying while her cat rests atop her desk. She uncrosses her legs and slowly stood up, although it looked a bit erotic. A young student walked in and Choco looked quite surprised at the sudden visit, but this surprise was immediately replaced with worry as she saw her favorite student all bloodied up and bruised. "WHO?!" She yelled out and the boy flinched, as if something switched in her, she immediately aided him and slowly walked him to a bed. Immediately treating his wounds and bruises. "Who did this to you?" She gently asked but with a hint of anger lingering in her voice. "The usual, sensei.." The boy replied as he covered his eyes with his arm to prevent Choco from seeing him crying.

Choco's expression softened as she continued treating him. "Take your clothes off, I'm giving you a spare. Still the same size, correct?" The boy nodded then Choco stood and grabbed some spare clothes, once she turned around. Her jaw hung open. She's seeing her favourite student in a different light now that she's seen him half naked. She immediately caught herself and walked over to him, setting the spare clothes beside him. She tried to look away but she couldn't help but stare at his bare body, it wasn't that muscular but there's some signs of working out on his body. She gulped slightly as her tail swayed fast as her eyes was drawn downwards, her eyes widened as she saw the bulge that his underwear was hiding. She almost drooled at the sight, she gulped and did everything on her power to hold herself back but her urges overpowered her.

"C-Choco-sensei?!" The boy yelled from underneath as Choco pinned him down on the bed, her pupils turned into hearts. Her tail gently rubbing his thighs. Choco looked down at him lovingly before gently cupping his cheeks and kissing him deeply, this shooked (Y/N), he tried to pull away but this seemingly gentle hold of Choco was stronger than he thought. His mind started to go haywire and he soon melted into the kiss, this amused Choco as she immediately shoved her tongue into his mouth and explored every corners of it, one of her free hands slid up and down on his stomach. Soon, her hand on his chin slowly moved down to his nipples and started rubbing it. The boy tensed up and Choco much to her amusement pulled away from the kiss, a string of saliva connecting them both.

"C-Choco-s-sensei?!" Choco ignored him and immediately went down and started licking his nipples, which earned a soft moan and grunting from him. Meanwhile, Choco's tail slowly but gently pulled his boxers then, her tail immediately wrapping around his balls and squeezing it gently, combining this with Choco teasing his nipples, he slowly got an erection but what really got his rod hardened to the fullest is when Choco pulled out her strong assets. He was immediately mesmerized with her breasts, his hand unconsciously went and squeezed Choco's breasts, Choco let out a soft moan as she gently slid down to his cock level. She gently grabbed it and rubbed it against her face. "Such a manly smell~" She whispered as she made eye contact with him, he wore a blush on his face as he watched his teacher. "W-we sho-aaaahhh shit.." He muttered as Choco began licking the tip while stroking his shaft, Choco let out a sigh of content as she pushes her breasts up to his balls which made his cock twitch. Her eyes widened as she saw his cock grew a bit more, her desire taking over her, she immediately shove the cock into her mouth. "Gah fuck?!" The boy grunted as he looked at Choco, she immediately bobbed her head fast as she wrapped her tongue around his shaft while she reached upwards to continue rubbing his nipples.

Feeling himself coming to a close, Choco sped herself up as she started squeezing and massaging his balls, to his surprise, Choco deepthroated his length before pulling away, much to the boy's dismay. "I-I was close!" He whined but he immediately shut up when he saw Choco wrapping her breasts around his cock. "Ara~? I felt it twitched, does that feel good~?" She giggled as she slowly bounced and licked the tip as it pops out at the top. "Mn~ Pre-cum~ Fufu~" She whispered to herself as she started bouncing faster and squeezing her breasts together, she then sucked on the tip extremely hard. He groaned as he clutched the bed sheets as he blew his load into Choco's mouth. He tensed up for a bit before going limp on the bed.