Their Hero

(Y/N) squatted over the edge while watching the people he's been hired to protect. Hire may be a bit wrong, the CEO did offered him money but when the moment he knew that his little sister is working in his company, he decided to do it for free.

He leaned against his claymore, as he watched them go inside the restaurant. He huffed as he slid down the roof and stabbed his claymore on to the wall to use it as a bar for him to hang on. From this view, he can see them clearly. He looked down outside and saw some shady looking people. He sighed as he gestured two fingers towards the alleyway, a feminine clone of him appeared. The shady people cat called (Y/N)'s clone, he was disgusted. At a brief glance, he saw the girls were disgusted too.

Holding the handle of his claymore, he kicked off from the wall and landed in front of the alleyway entrance, his entrance wasn't quiet or subtle. "It's people like you that disgusts me. People like you should suffer." He muttered out as he dragged his claymore along the ground, the shady people looked terrified.

(Y/N) physique, mask and his clothings made him look extremely intimidating. He smirked under the mask as he raised his claymore and suddenly, his claymore was infused with fire. "Let's have fun, shall we?" He dashed towards them but from the watcher's view, it looked like he disappeared. He swung his claymore and hit one directly on the head which knocked him away, a satisfying crack was heard.

He heard a knife being unsheathed, his hands immediately moved towards his legs and he threw a throwing knife directly to the man's hand while he slammed his claymore onto the ground, the force of the slam making the two remaining shady people stumble and fall on their ass. "Shame." He said as he pointed the tip of his blade towards one of the men, the fire making him extremely uncomfortable, from (Y/N)'s point of view, it looked like the man's skin was melting.

His eyes took a side glance, he saw the girls were ready to step in and fight me. He clicked his tongue as he kicked the man directly towards the face, knocking him out. He turned his attention towards the girls. The oni girl had her katana out, the. Cat? Had her daggers out and the knight girl has her mace out. The rest were behind these three but they were clearly armed.

A swirl of wind started to gather around his blade. "I'm afraid I don't have time to play with you ladies." Once the wind fully infused, he swung his claymore towards the direction of the girls, a mighty wind forcing them back but not hard enough that they'd be sent flying. A gust of dust gather around them. They looked around frantically to try and look for an escape route but the swirl of wind and dust soon died down, their eyes adjusted and saw that the man had disappeared. The tall dragon girl clicked her tongue as she crossed her arms. "I feel like he's someone we shouldn't mess with."

(Y/N) approached and opened the door, seeing the old man sitting on his chair, signing papers away. "Ah, (Y/N), welcome back. How did it go?" He shrugged as he slowly took of his mask, he groaned in pain for a few seconds before he sighed of relied. "Christ, I need a haircut." The old man nodded, agreeing to what he said. "You said these girls know me." (Y/N) said as he sat down on one of the many chairs. "I said they know you, not your side gig." (Y/N) rolled his eyes as held his hand out, his claymore materialising on his hand. "How does father do it, old man?" The old man raises his eyebrow as he continued signing. "Infusing every element at the same time." The old man set his pen down and looked at (Y/N). "Honestly, I couldn't quite tell you. But you switching back and forth between different elements is more impressive. You switch so fast! Like, your father couldn't even do that, it takes him a while to switch elements." The old man stated, (Y/N) nodded as he let go of his claymore, the claymore just de-materialising into nothing.

A knock was heard, (Y/N) clenched his hand into a fist and he turned invisible. "Come in!" The old man yelled, the door opened revealing the oni girl again with a lion girl and a wolf girl. "Yagoo! He appeared again!" Yagoo raised his brow as he sat up on the chair. "The guy! He uh." The wolf girl went quiet, trying to remember.

Screamings were heard in the building, the thee girls whipped their head around and ran towards the screaming. (Y/N) reappeared again. "My cue." The old man nodded as (Y/N) walked out from the office and looked down the edge and saw the girls fighting a losing fight. He sighed as he climbed over the barrier. He jumped, his claymore materialising on his hand, he was falling fast but he wanted this, before he hit the ground, he slammed his claymore down, the girls flew back slightly but their attackers flew back against the wall.

(Y/N) slowly stood up, his claymore stuck on the ground. He glared towards the attackers. "Ah, the famous mercenary has come!" The boss yelled in joy. (Y/N) adjusted his gloves as he grabbed the handle of his claymore.

An audible gasp was heard from behind him. "O-Onii-chan?!" A girl yelled out, he slightly turned his head back and saw Rushia in shock, her eyes wide. The rests were surprised too except for a certain lioness and detective.

"Big brother? Ahaha! That's even better! Once I take you down, I'm taking your sister and her group of friends as our slaves!" (Y/N) gripped the handle tightly as he threw his claymore towards the boss, he easily dodged it. He laughed his ass off. "You missed du- GAK?!" He choked on his spit as (Y/N) immediately appeared in front of him, punching him directly towards the stomach which made the boss fly outside.

(Y/N)'s hands were smoking and shaking. His breathing was heavy and deep. A purple barrier erupted, separating (Y/N) from the girls and his sister. He grabbed his ckaymore as he walked backwards towards the barrier. "Onii-chan!" Rushia pounded against the barrier. "Get out of there!" She kept yelling as more guys poured into the building. (Y/N) snickered as his blade infused with flames.

(Y/N) bent his knees a bit, he held the handle with both of his hand. "Time for.. Retribution!" He yelled as he swung his claymore towards his enemies, the flame became more intense and a fiery phoenix came out from his sword, his enemies panicked and tried to get out through the door, but this was the path of the phoenix. All of them caught in fire, even his enemies outside. All of them turned to dust and ashes.

(Y/N) felt pain all over his body, he fell to his knees. Stabbing his claymore on the ground and used it as his support. He was panting hard, he coughed out some blood. "Onii-chan!" Rushia yelled louder as she pounded at the barrier harder.

The boss came out fron the ashes. "Impressive work, seems you're the Darknight hero after all." He smiled wickedly as he slowly approached (Y/N), Rushia started wailing loudly, using every arsenal she's got to break the barrier. The rest were trying to break it down as well but to no avail.

"I'm gonna be the richest man! You got quite a bounty on your head kid!" He cackled as he pulled his gun out. "LEAVE HIM ALONE OR I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFER YOUR PIECE OF SHIT!" Rushia yelled with all her might, cracks began showing on the barrier.

The boss came closer and cocked his gun. "It's a shame, you could've joined me! We cou-" He gargled at his own blood, he looked down in horror as his throat was sliced open by (Y/N) with his dagger.

(Y/N) smirked as he slowly stood up, using the claymore as his support. (Y/N) stabbed his dagger through his chest. The boss stumbled backwards. "No.. No!" The boss yelled as he looked up at (Y/N) but was immediately sliced in half by (Y/N) throwing his claymore. (Y/N) fell to his knees in exhaustion, he felt hot. He grabbed his coat and ripped it off his body, leaving him in his shirt.

A purple light surrounded the entire first floor. "Nice one Shion!" Rushia yelled as she ran over to (Y/N). She immediately checked for damages, she felt how hot he is. "C-Choco sensei! Water!" Choco ran over to them and felt his temperature. "Aqua-chan!" "Hai!" Aqua ran over to them, she pulled her sleeves up and held her hand out. Water began forming around her arms and sprayed (Y/N). The boy grunted in pain and gritted his teeth.

The rest gathered around him, everyone worried for him. He kept gritting his teeth, his eyes closed as he fell face first on the floor. "N-Nii-chan?!" Was the last thing he heard before things went black.