26 : ANTHONIE'S STORY

ANTHONIE'S POV.
It's been two days since I saw my princess. When I saw the video and the way she screamed I couldn't get it through my head. I saw Greyson's face when she screamed and his face looked as if he was the one getting hurt. Seeing them In love I remembered mine.
Alaska Dimitri Ivanov. I know. Daughter of the one who has kidnapped my sister..but she is nothing like him. I met her in college...we were in the same class. I actually being a playboy hit on her and didn't expect myself to fall for that beautiful queen.
She was so kind hearted, russian beauty, always helped people. I wish I could have had a future with her. In the last year she suddenly stopped coming to college..so I went to her house like I used to do in the middle of the night to see her getting beaten by her psychotic father. He kicked her , punched her in front of while tear escaped from my eyes. The love of my life was whimpering while I couldn't move. After her father left I moved and quickly picked her up and took her to the room. I cleaned her and then she told me to leave. She told me to leave and forget her and our future together. She even told me that her father efficiently killed our baby. She was pregnant with my child and her father killed it. That was the day when I lost my love and my baby. I was so hurt that she practically ripped out a part of me.
I don't know if it was true but I always knew when she was lying. I remember she always wanted a boy and that to with me. I was supposed to be the one to save her.
Even after 2 years I still love her and I know Dimitri has her in that house and maybe she also had that baby of ours even if she told me it was killed.
If I meet her again I will never leave her and promise myself to treat them as my queen and Prince/Princessa.
And as for Dimitri he will die from my hands. He took my Alaska, my baby and my sister away from me and he will die a slow and painful death from me.

____________________
WELL THIS IS ANTHONIE'S STORY AND WE WILL SEE SOME MORE. COMMENT DOWN IF I SHOULD MAKE A SEQUEL FOR ANTHONIE'S BOOK.

Alaska (maybe a bit older)