36 : German Mafia

MADDISON'S POV.
We had landed in Germany and now Greyson and Kade were calling the German mafia to meet up as a deal. As kade is from the American mafia, I will be representing Spanish mafia along with Greyson while Mia sneaks into the home and into their office.
We have only 3 days to complete the deal and leave for Italy.

Two days sticking around in Italy and then going back home safe and sound is the plan.

Right now we are getting ready to meet my so called aunt and uncle.
I was dressed in one of Eli's coat with a Corset top and a belt. Mia had Kade's coat on.

I got ready and stood in the balcony thinking about my dad and my brothers. Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. Kade stood there behind me in his typical leather jacket and black jeans.
I hugged him tightly as he cried.
"If we don't escape, remember I love you so much Mads...I may have not told you but you mean a lot to me." Kade whispered.
"Don't say that you twat!!" I cry.

"Guys...we need to leave..I mean right now!" Mia says as Kade hugs her while Grey gives me a kiss.
"Shall we leave?" I nod.
We make our way to the car which will be taking us to the Mafia House.

I hold on to Greyson's hand as we enter the big house.

"Hi I am Trevor, I work here as the beta. I will take you to the king." He says as he eyes me up and down.
"I am Greyson Castro and this is my girlfriend Maddison Russo. I expect to keep your eyes off my girlfriend." He gritts as I give Trevor a fake smile.

We enter the backyard where my uncle and aunt were drinking tea.
I looked at her. She was the exact replica of mum. The same hair, face structure. She reminded me so much of her. But I felt a tinch of evil in her. I don't know why but I felt my bad side come up. Grey was already glaring at them.
I looked at him and he held the same glare as I did. Something told me that this is not gonna end well.

"Miss Russo and Mr Castro, what pleasure do I owe to see both the American and Spanish Mafia representative here in Germany?" She seethed while me and grey sat down.

"Well, It would have been great if our start was good morning. Anyway we have come here regarding our alliance. Don't you think it's a bit odd that you don't have any heir for your Mafia who would like to take over and to continue the alliance?" Grey said as she visibly paled.

"We don't care if he or she is adopted or not. Do you have an heir to carry the weight of your mafia? Are they trained enough?"

"Yes..we have a daughter. She is America this very minute. I assure you she is trained." She said.
What a lier. Mia is not even trained by them. Kade helped her train and she even told me that she had taken training from her old school boyfriend. Which kade wasn't happy about.

I really hope we come with topics and keep them engaged till Mia and Kade get the papers and some more proof.

MIA'S POV.
Me and kade were in Maddie's uncle's office right now and I was hacking in his computer.
"How do you know to hack?" Kade asked as he searched for some files.

"My ex boyfriend was a hacker he told me all this." I said but the jealousy on his face was laughable.

"Ha ha..you are so jealous!!" I laugh.
"Oi...I'm not jealous...but I wanted to teach these kind of things but that idiot had his chance. Anyway..stop laughing and search." He grumbled.

After searching for about 15minute I finally found a video named Mia.
I clicked on it.

I can't believe it!! The people I lived with all these years, called themom and dad were actually killers. They killed my parents. I break down crying after seeing my parents being killed and kade was rubbing my back. I held his hand as he hugged me tightly. I can't believe Maddie's mom was my Father's best friend and she was my god mother. Bit fate for both of them was really difficult.

"Shhh... it's okay...we will get them back! Let's see the next clip." He said.

NOW. THIS. IS . SHOCKING.

"Kade is this Mads mom?? Kade she's alive!!" I cry after seeing my godmother.

"I...it's...how is it possible??" He breathed.

"I don't know..but we need to find her kade. We need to find her for Mads and for me. I need to find her find more about my parents." I cry.

"Look..this video was made yesterday. We need to go to the job after two days. Mads will have to call the others. We can't do this alone...we might get caught!!" He says as I nod.

"Let's take this to Mads and Grey. They will be getting out of here soon." I say as he nods.

"Come on let's get climbing." We climb back up the roof and then down the sidewall where there are no guards.
We see Maddie's car leave the estate as we get out from the secret passage I used as a kid.

"I don't know what to feel right now.. I mean should I be sad that my godmother's sister killed my parents or should I be happy that I have a godmother who is very much alive and Mads is having her mum back?" I groan as kade laughs.

"Actually..I don't know!" He shrugs.
"You should be a really good boyfriend you know... helping your girlfriend out and not sitting and shrugging your shoulders." I say as he smirked.

"Oh.. should I...I really don't think that. It's not like that when you scream my name when we are in bed!!" He teased me as I hit him on the arm and playfully glared at him.

_____________________
Well I am so speechless..this story is taking a lot of twist and turns!!
~ eren.falls