41 : Wedding day Pt 2

MADDISON'S POV.

Me and Grey had reached the hotel where near the beach and I had a surprise ready for him.

Selena messaged me about the box and she had decorated it a bit.

I directly entered the room with Greyson trailing behind me.
"What's with all the blue and pink ballons?" He asked but he stopped after seeing the box.

"What is that?"
"Why don't you open it?" I smile and lean on the door as his face lit up after looking in the box

"Is this a prank??!" He yelled but I shook my head.
"So you mean I'm gonna be a Father!!?" He said as I nodded.

"When did you find out??" He asked me as I wrapped my arms around his neck

"About two weeks ago. I asked Sel and Mia help me get the test and doctors appointment the next time we go we can hear the heartbeat of the baby." I said as he picked me up twirled me around.
"I love you so much. You literally gave me two good news in one day. First you are my wife and second I'm gonna be a father!!" He said and kissed me.
I laugh at him as he bends down and kissed my stomach.
"You are going to be so spoiled and loved you will love it. I already love you so much." He said as my heart melted dur to his words.

"Please don't spoil him, I don't want to raise a spoiled brat." I scold him as he sits down on the bed with his head on my stomach.

"How do you know it's a boy? It can be a girl?" He said.
"You know I get some mother intuition." I smile.
"Now let me get changed we have to head down to the beach." I said as I untangled myself from him and went to change in my reception party dress.

" I said as I untangled myself from him and went to change in my reception party dress

I came out to see Grey in a plain white shirt with his black tie and black pants. He had discarded his suit jacket and his hair was messy. He was talking to someone on his phone so I decided to surprise him.
"Hey , Mr hot shot." I whispered as I kissed his shoulder.
"Hello Mia Regina. You look sexy." He said as we both laughed.

"Come on everyone will be waiting for us." I said as we joined hands and made our way down to the beach.
All of the guest and family were in black dress or suits and me and Grey were the ones on white.