Chapter 2

"Travel to explore the world, travel to explore the hidden you."

..................

~~~Travel~~~

..............

Avneet walked inside her cabin followed by her personal assistant, Jannat. Avneet sat on her comfortable leatherette whereas Jannat rested herself in the opposite chair.

"Jannat, have you talked to Ms.Kaira? She told me that, she will give details about her order to you." Avneet asked in a professional tone bringing back Jannat to her work.

"Oh yeah, it's her sister's marriage. She ordered in a bulk and details about those is saved in my laptop. I'll mail you them in fifteen minutes. Is it Okay?" Jannat asked to which Avneet hummed. Jannat then made herself comfortable in the chair, lifting her head , facing the ceiling.

A sudden knock was heard in the door, indicating someone's presence. Jannat hurriedly made herself stand, maintaining a boss - P.A relationship in the eyes of others. "Come in." Avneet said and the door opened revealing a man in mid- thirties.

He came in with a lot of files in his hands. He stood infront of Avneet just like Jannat did. "Mam, these files needs your signature." Said that man in a calm tone.

"Place them here. I'll take care." Avneet said pointing towards her table and the man followed her order.

Once he was out of the cabin, Jannat again placed herself in the chair after letting out a sigh. While Avneet was going through the files Jannat started the conversation.
"Avu, I have gone through a short research and selected five best tourism companies in New York. Wanna know?" She said leaning close to Avneet in curiosity.

Avneet nodded still going through the files. She seemed not much interested and Jannat thought it would be due to her work. Avneet is always serious towards work.

"Okay number one, New York Rounders; number two, Vibha tourism; number three, spot to spot ; number four, dazzle tourists and number five, top adventure tourism."
Jannat pointed one by one pointing her fingers like a kid.

"Ugh! I want none of them." Avneet said getting irritated. "Let's go on our own and explore. No need of a third wheel. What say?" Avneet asked with curiosity, pointing her fingers towards Jannat. Both their eyes shined in hope and happiness.

"Girl! It's gonna be adventurous." Jumped Jannat squeezing her fist in joy.

"Jeez girl! It's office." Said Avneet and went back to work.

........................

"Mom! I'm back." Shouted Avneet while entering her bungalow after her working hours. She placed her back in the sofa, near her dad who was watching T.V and threw her handbag in the glass table resting in front.

"Finally my princess is here!" Mr. Amandeep said looking at his tired daughter. Avneet smiled at him and hugged him while sitting. Amandeep hugged her back and placed a kiss on her head.

"So my daughter is going on a vacation taking her brother?" Amandeep asked to which Avneet nodded without breaking the hug. "Your mom has arranged everything for tommorow." He continued.