Chapter 31

"Unexpected moments are always expected by everyone but they never accept it as it is."

........................................

~~~Outburst~~~

........................................

Avneet saw Siddharth opening the back door and waiting for her to enter. She stared at Siddharth without any expression making him go all confused. After few silent moments of staring, she opened the passenger door and got inside showering her attitude.

'Sass' He thought and closed the door. He entered the driver seat after showing thumbs up to Jaijeet.

He started driving his car and Jaijeet was following his car.

"Can I ask you something?" Avneet asked after a few minutes of silent driving. As Siddharth's mind was completely focussed on driving and Jaijeet, he didn't paid attention to Avneet's words.

His ignoring attitude towards her, pissed her off to the extent. She pulled down her mask and shouted, "Are you even listening Siddharth? I-"

"Please wear the mask Avneet madam. It's not safe without mask and moreover we will be punished severely if noted by the police." Siddharth said calmly, cutting off Avneet's sentence.

Avneet, who was already pissed now lost her compact. She snatched the mask away from the face.

"Mam, what are you doing?" Asked Siddharth in shock and parked the cark on the side of the road. Seeing his car, Jaijeet also sided his car.
"Mam it's not safe. Please-"

"Shut up! You need not to be concerned about me. I'm just one client in your thousands of clients, right? Then just do your duty. Drive the stupid car, damnit! You never considered me as your friend? Can't you see? I'm trying to be with you. I'm trying to help you but you are ignoring me. You want to be alone, seriously? I don't know about you but I feel bad seeing you sad and lonely. Not only me, you are ignoring your whole family. Jai is your friend but you are not sharing anything with him. Not even your sister knows about you. Why? Why can't you open up? Why are you always locking yourself in your room? Why is your room messed up? Why are you crying all night in your balcony? Why? Why? Why?" Avneet shouted cutting off Siddharth's sentence. Her voice increased rapidly in each sentence.

Sudden outburst of her startled Siddharth to the core. She was always a calm person in Siddharth's point of view. Her words echoed in the car making Siddharth unable to progress things happening around him. Only her words made its place in his mind. He kept his mouth shut not knowing what to answer. Her outburst doesn't come under Siddharth's list of expectations.

A lump formed in Avneet's throat. Her eyelashes battled against her tear drops, preventing her from an emotional break down. As a light hearted girl, Avneet was curious and emotional attached with Siddharth a long way ago but the words which came from her mouth was not welcomed by her.

She regretted!

'Remember! You are no one to question him.' Her mind reminded her limit.

The complete figure of Avneet with messed up emotions, harshly push opened the car's door and jogged towards Jaijeet's car not before banging the door shut.

She opened the door of Jaijeet and pulled him out of the car.

"I have my international license too." She stated and locked the car.

Getting clues by Avneet's behavior and her annoyed voice, Jaijeet smelled the smell of the rotten apples.

' someone in these two messed up.' He thought and rushed to the passenger side of Siddharth's car. He saw Siddharth crying silently.

The next moment, he also noticed Avneet driving past them. ' What the hell?' He thought.

"Siddharth?" Jai called out which came out as a question to verify whether he was alright.

Siddharth harshly wiped his flowing tears and patted the passenger seat, signalling Jaijeet to have a seat. That was when Sid noticed the missing Lamborghini.

"Avneet and Jannat?" Siddharth asked not maintaining the eye contact.

"Don't worry about them. They will be using Google map." Jaijeet assured and chuckled thinking about the possible drastic outcomes.

.........................

So I'm back with the chapter!

Tell me your honesty reviews.

Was the sudden outburst of Avneet needed?

What will be Siddharth's feeling?

What will be Avneet's feeling?

Will this outburst bring positive vibes or create a rift?

Will Jannat and Jaijeet be able to handle the other two?

Stay tuned for interesting plots.

Yours Author
Ridhwana…