Chapter 24

"Friendship grows with time but never breaks with time."

..................................

Friendship

.....………………………

Siddharth woke up as the sun rays started disturbing his sleep. As soon as his eyes opened it had tears. The messed up room always reminds him of his messed up life. After getting ready in a casual outfit, he descended the stairs.

He reached the garden and was waiting for his mother, sitting on a bench. Time passed but his mom was not there. The gardeners reached but  still he waited there. After few minutes, he felt a hand on his.

He turned to look at Jaijeet's face. "Jai?" Siddharth Muttered. The thought of his mother forgetting him sense agony.

"What Jai? I'm not gonna leave you today. You'll be eating breakfast with everyone. I promised Vibha ma." Jaijeet calmly yelled and dragged Siddharth towards the dining table.

Everyone was present there and waiting for Siddharth. As soon as he reached, everyone except Abhishek gave him a smile and Mrs. Vibha had a grin in her face. She was happy to see someone caring for Siddharth.

Meanwhile Avneet tried to maintain distance with Siddharth. She was completely perplexed by Siddharth's behavior and Jannat's question. She ignored looking at him. Siddharth on the other hand felt bad. He felt that this ignorance of Avneet towards him is due to his behavior in one or the other way.

The dining was quick and quiet. No one disturbed the peace and everyone was on their own thoughts. They all drifted their paths after eating.

Siddharth went towards the garden. Jaijeet wanted to clear things about Siddharth and so he made his way towards the garden.

Jaijeet stopped on his track when he heard running footsteps approaching him. He slowly turned behind and found no one. He frowned in confusion and again turned to walk.

"Ahhh!" He screamed in fright seeing a figure in front all of a sudden. He calmed down as he realized the person, it's Reem. "You scared me." He said placing his hand on his chest.

Reem laughed at his antics and said, "you were turning in slow motion and I came infront by that time." She started laughing again. Jaijeet was lost admiring her and came back to senses when she stopped laughing. "Umm... Actually.... Thanks." Reem continued giving a genuine smile.

"For?" Jaijeet asked as he was genuinely confused. He doesn't know the reason of her being so formal.

"For taking care of my brother. For being his friend. For not leaving him alone."

"Umm.. Can I ask you something?"

"I know what you will ask but I'll have no answers. I myself don't know what happened to him. Just never leave him alone. He needs someone." Reem said to which Jaijeet hummed.
"So Friends?" Reem asked stretching her hand towards Jaijeet.

Jaijeet was totally surprised. This is something he was yearning for but now nothing came out of his mouth. Reem started feeling awkward because of his silence and not receiving his hand. She looked at her hand gesturing Jaijeet to respond.

Jaijeet came out of his terrance and grabbed Reem's hand. "Um.. yeah... sorry! Friends, best friends." He said shaking hand with Reem. Both had a good quality time together.

.............................

Back with another chapter.

How was it?

Favorite part?

Why even Reem doesn't know Sid's last?

Is Reem lying?

Avneet is trying to ignore Sid. Will she succeed?

Stay tuned for interesting plots.

Any suggestions?

Vote and comment

Yours Author
Ridhwana…