Chapter 19

"I never thought you will become my prayer one day."

...................................

~~~He helped?~~~

..................................

"You shouldn't have come in between I would have managed." Muttered Jannat letting Avneet to shake her head in disbelief. "What?" Jannat hissed seeing Avneet's reaction.

"Yeah! I totally agree, you would have managed by killing him with words." Avneet said sarcastically making Jannat roll her eyes in ignorance. "What was the need to be so harsh with him? That too in the first day." Avneet asked.

"Don't support him Avneet. He went into my nerves and blocked it." Jannat replied irritatedly earning laughter from Avneet.

The door suddenly flew open revealing a tired Jaijeet. Both Avneet and Jannat's eyes widen seeing their couch potato brother, exhaust.
They both stood still staring at their brother's figure.

Jaijeet ignored them and made his way to the bed and laid down. Avneet went to him and twisted his ears with her hand.

"Ahhh!" Winced Jaijeet in pain.

"You are all dirty." Avneet stated examining Jaijeet.

"I'm tired." Jaijeet winced again.

"That's what I can't believe. How come you became tired? What did you do? Don't say you were beaten up by this house members." Jannat enquired in a stern voice.

"Did you flirt with Reem infront of others?" Avneet as she folded her hands making Jaijeet stand off-guard.

"Answer me!" Yelled both in unison.

"Will you just stop assuming things? Won't you think anything positive?" Jaijeet questioned in disbelief.

"Well you never done anything positive." Jannat stated and Avneet chuckled.

"Okay fine. What happened?" Avneet finally asked with concern, wanting an answer . At last he opened up the incident between him and Reem.

Avneet and Jannat laughed out loud hearing him. Jaijeet decided to ignore them as he sat on the bed, leaning on the bed backboard.

"I think I was partly right. You weren't beaten up but was punished." Jannat said.

"That too by Reem." Avneet completed and both of them continued to laugh.

"Such a dominating souls. Thank God someone like Siddharth is also here." Jaijeet lamented, gaining their attention.

"Siddharth?" Avneet enquired curiously and got to know about the encounter of Siddharth with Jaijeet.

"Someone is jealous of you Jai." Jannat teased, reading out Avneet's shocking expression.

"Will you please shut your mouth?" Avneet's annoyed tone made Jannat put finger on her lips.

...........................

'Did Siddharth help Jai?'

This was the only question in Avneet's mind. Her inner soul praised Siddharth and her heart ordered her to thank him. Though it was not needed, Avneet got up from the bed to make her way towards Sid's room.

Her eyes feel on the sleeping figure of Jannat and later met with the wall clock which showed 1 A.M.

Her subconscious mind didn't argue with her for the time. She just made her way for Siddharth's room with short steps.

The door was slightly open. It was same as the view last night. 'Why does he keeps his door open like that?' Avneet questioned herself.

She peeped into the room and saw no one was there.

...................................

#cliffhanger

How was the chapter guys?

How was the bond between everyone?

Whom do you think the bond must be shown more strong?

What will happen in Siddharth's room?

Stay tuned.....

Do vote and comment.

Yours Author
Ridhwana…