Chapter 5

" I just thought it was MAGICAL to glide across the ice."

-Debi Thomas

............................

Fun with ice.

...........................

The time of waiting makes you annoyed but if you are waiting for something with curiosity, the time turns hard.

Here Avneet was in the same situation. She waiting for an answer from the  past 1 hour.

"Mr.Siddharth, I'm asking for the last time, where are we going?" Avneet asked trying to calm herself down.

"Mam you said the same line for the umpteenth time." Siddharth replied. Avneet sighed in defeat and looked out of the window.

"Something cold in New York, what would it be?" Jannat asked while thinking.

"We reached." Siddharth informed drawing the attention of the trio.

"Wow! Are we gonna see ice skating?" Jannat squealed in excitement

"My favorite sport in winter is to see ice skating." Avneet commented.

"But this time, all of you are going to skate in ice." Siddharth said.

"Don't say me you're serious." Avneet said, her expression changing to Horror from excitement.

"But I'm serious. Trust me! it would be fun. You only said me that you want to do something adventurous." Siddharth convinced.

"There is no way in the world, I'm gonna skate." Jannat said Crossing her arms against her chest.

"Com'on Jaan, it's not a big deal, I am a pro in this. I'll handle you." Jaijeet said placing his hand on Jannat's shoulder.

"Okay that's good. I'll handle Avneet mam." Siddharth said.

"No need of it Mr. Guide, I can take care of both of my sister." Jaijeet said, rolling his eyes.

Both Jannat and Avneet looked at Jaijeet in  shock. "Are you sure?" Asked Jannat and Avneet in unison.

"Com'on believe me." He replied.
"But where is the skates Mr. Guide?" He asked Siddharth.

"In the boot." Sid replied.

Siddharth opened the boot, whereas the trio got down the car. They took out three different ice skates and Jai helped Avneet and Jannat to were them.