Chapter 3

"We don't meet people by accident, They are meant to cross our path due to some reason."

..........................

~~~~A new meet~~~

..........................

Avneet along with Jannat and Jaijeet exited the LaGuardia Airport of New York after completing the regular Airport formalities.

Jaijeet was pushing the airport trolley whereas Jannat and Avneet were walking ahead bickering about the tired journey. They, very soon reached the airport terminal and their eyes started searching the tourist guide from Vibha tourism. No one was standing there with boards naming them.

"Ugh! I think they are late." Jannat said in a bored tone expressing her tiredness.

Getting peeved by the irresponsible behavior, Avneet dialed the official number of Vibha tourism.

Before it's been attended, someone patted her shoulder.

She turned to meet a pair of Hazel eyes for the first time. Those eyes belonged to a man in mid- twenties. He was standing with a smile. She examined his casual outfit which was bold looking in him. His style seemed perfect for her but will she accept it? No! Not so fast.

The opposite party attended the phone call saying ' Vibha tourism, how can I help you.' but Avneet hung up the phone after saying 'excuse me.'

"Hello madam, I'm Siddharth from Vibha tourism. Your tourist guide." Siddharth said forwarding his hand. Avneet came back from her terrance and accepted Siddharth's handshake in professional style. Her face gave a bold and professional look.

Siddharth smiled at her and shook his hand. He found her charming but composed himself. Maybe he is not the same Siddharth who was careless about his behavior and prestige in outer world years ago.

"And what made you come late?" Jaijeet asked, showing his dominant side to Siddharth. His bossy nature took over him.

"Sorry sir, I was searching for all of you but I think you were here just before few minutes. Little time in vacation won't be a crime, I guess." He replied. His reply was sassy towards Jai. Ofcouse Jai hated that.

Being a sister and a time perfectionist Avneet tried to prove Siddharth wrong. "You might have hold a board instead of searching us." She said folding her arms against her chest, showing herself in displeasure.

"As per I came to know, the famous business women Ms. Avneet Singh doesn't like to be exposed as a celebrity in public. Mainly while in a trip, so I decided not to mention your name. Instead I saw your photograph to recognize you." Siddharth said in a bold and confident tone. His body language was no less than Avneet's.

'Impressive.' Avneet thought but it was too quick for her to compliment a person. Her attitude overtook her surprise. "Let's go." She said plainly with the same stern look.

Siddharth doesn't complaint, somewhere inside he was also impressed by Avneet's bold attitude. He nodded and directed them towards the car. They were welcomed by the driver.

After placing the luggage in the boot of the car, they got seated in the big black B.M.W.

With Siddharth on the passenger seat and the other three in the back, the driver in fourties started the car.