Chapter 32

"Friends can change your mood from best to worst and also worst to best."

.....................................

~~~Check up 2~~~

.....................................

"Avu! I don't wanna die soon." Jannat commented while wagging here and there sitting due to the high speed of the Lamborghini. She surely knows Avneet's bad mood and according to her guess it is surely due to some differentiation between Siddharth and Avneet.
Listening to Jannat's comment, Avneet suddenly applied brake causing Jannat's forehead collapse with the front seat. "Jeez girl! Have you gone nuts?" Jannat shouted in her most annoyed tone.

Avneet again started the car but this time the ride was smooth. "I messed up Jaan. Why can't I hold myself together? I shouted at him for not sharing anything about him with me. I'm seriously a crack, Jaan. Why will he discuss about his life to me? What will be he thinking about me? He will he thinking I'm taking advantage of his situation." Avneet stated her wild thoughts running on her mind and let a  tear drop fall on her cheek.

"Look! I accept you have a big mouth but whatever you accused on him is true. You need not to be embarrassed. His whole family along with him is suffering, you just wanted them to be happy. Let's face the consequences together." Jannat explained and Avneet nodded. "And why are you so worried about his thoughts about you?" Jannat asked with a playful smirk.

Avneet noticed her reaction through the rear mirror and rolled her eyes. "It's nothing like that!" She said while taking a U-turn according to the instruction of the Google map.

"Ya ya! I know." Jannat scoffed and started laughing. Avneet looked at her in disbelief and laughed too.

................................

It was a blood test diagnosing the presence of the recent dreadful virus, Coronavirus. Jaijeet and Jannat gave their blood samples and was waiting in the reception area.

A women in her forties, slightly obese wearing a pure white coat above her peach saree stood with the syringe on her hand, giving doctor vibes.

Avneet, who was sitting on the chair near to the lady doctor had horrified Expression on her fair face. It was clearly visible that she was scared.
Siddharth noted her behavior and smiled himself thinking about the childish behavior of the well known successful business women.

Though Siddharth was enjoying the new side of Avneet, he got worried seeing tears welling up her eyes.
He wanted to confront her but it doesn't seemed as right time. The doctor got hold of Avneet's arm while she turned her face in the opposite direction to avoid the site of the injection.

She hissed in pain when the sharp needle penetrated her skin. After greeting the doctor with Thank you, Siddharth and Avneet came out of the room.

"You okay?" Siddharth asked behind the mask. They had a bad encounter few minutes ago but they are matured enough to shoo those differences and handle each other.

Avneet nodded for his question assuring about herself. " Just missed dad. If he was there, bringing that injection near me would be impossible. I show a lot of tantrums but today was different." She informed getting sad and left out a wet chuckle.

"Today you were mature." He said and winked at her. She blushed at his cute antics but composed herself soon.

"Umm... Sorry Siddharth."

Sid that watched her suspiciously for few moments making her go all confused. "Friends?" He asked out of no where, stretching his hand for a handshake.

Avneet's eyes widen in his sudden offer. This was most unexpected for her. A friendship offer? That too in a hospital? Like this? She stood there numb simply staring at Siddharth's face, lost in her own thoughts. Siddharth cleared his throat inorder to gain her attention. She came out of her terrance and looked at Siddharth's hand. She gladly accepted it with a smile.

..........................

A new bond called friendship starts here between the leads.

How was the chapter?

Tell me your best friendship story.

What this friendship is about to bring?

Is it gonna break up with the end of this vacation?

Time says all!

Stay tuned!

Yours Author
Ridhwana…