Chapter 20

"I know, your thoughts are filled in my mind but I don't know why I'm thinking about you."

......................................

~~~Thanks~~~

.........................…………

Avneet slowly stepped into the room. The room was a total mess. It seemed like no one arranges those mess. She shuddered off those thoughts when her mind told her to go to the balcony. Something made her believe that he would be there.

She did as she felt and enjoyed seeing the success of her sense of self. Siddharth was sitting on a hanging chair, staring at nothing particular. His eyes were dry and his face was pale.

"Sid!" Avneet called out in a low and careful tone. She doesn't want to disturb him but also was not ready to leave him like that.

Siddharth slowly turned his head and saw Avneet. His eyes were dull and he didn't even react much for the presence of a new figure in his balcony , instead he kept staring at her.

"I- I came here be- because." Avneet staggered as she was not knowing what to speak. His dull expression made Avneet remember the past encounter of them. She regretted for getting here as her voice started betrayed her.

"You came to close the door?" Siddharth questioned giving a smile. It was a weak smile but it helped greatly in decreasing the tension in the air.

Avneet's eyes widen in amusement. Though he was not in a energetic state he doesn't fail to light up the surrounding atmosphere. She was astonished but it didn't took so long for her to play around. "I wouldn't have come in for that." She replied earning a small chuckle from Siddharth.

Siddharth got up from the hanging chair and ambled towards Avneet. He stood infront of her maintaining a respectable distance. "What brought you here?" Siddharth questioned. This time he was serious as he got worried seeing Avneet in his room late night.

"I came to check your hand." Avneet answered, getting nervous. Though her intensions were good something made her feel shy and nervous.

"Nothing serious madam, it was a small prick. Look! I'm not hurt." Siddharth said as he showed both of his hands to Avneet. The word 'Madam' bothered Avneet so much. It caused a pang in Avneet's heart.

' doesn't he consider me as his friend?' Avneet thought for herself and remained silent. She lowered her gaze and went deep into her thought.

Seeing Avneet silent all of a sudden, Siddharth got tensed and worried. He didn't know the reason of her being engrossed in thoughts suddenly.

"Avneet Madam!" Siddharth called out, shaking her a little. Avneet flinched a little by the sudden touch and came out of her terrance.

"Umm.... Voh..... I just want to thank you. Jai always misbehaved with you and today you helped him without thinking about anything else. You really have a great heart. Thank you so much Mr. Siddharth! It's getting late, take rest." Avneet walked out of the room without waiting for his response, making him confused.

She needed some time to figure out her feelings and doesn't want to open up infront of him by her emotions.

...........................

#20thchapter

How was it?

Any suggestions?

Flaws?

What do you think about Siddharth and Avneet?

Why Avneet felt bad?

Do vote and comment for fast updates.

Stay tuned for answers.

Yours Author
Ridhwana…