Chapter 8

"Meeting new people, exploring their stories and living a new life are something gifted."

.........................

~~~Where to go?~~~

........................

"We have no other choice, we have to leave." Jannat said.

"Where will you go? Stand on the street? I'll talk to the manager." Avneet said.

"He can't do anything Avu. We have no other choice. First we will get out of here and then think what to do." Jannat explained.

With lack of other options Avneet nodded and went towards the main door. "Sorry sir, we will leave." She said to the host with a small smile.

"What are you-" Jai's voice was cut down by the death glare of Avneet.

"Thank you mam." Said the host, before leaving the place.

Avneet closed the door and started packing. Jai had no guts to ask what was going on to Avneet. Avneet seemed angry and Jai knows that he won't be spared, if he irritates her now.

"What's going on? Did she turn psycho all of the sudden?" Whispered Jai to Jannat.

Jai didn't get any reply and so he turned to look at Jannat. He finally understood that both his sisters are angry but he doesn't know the reason. Jannat was glaring at him as she is gonna kill him any time. Without saying anything, she handled his phone to him.

Jaijeet took his phone and was shocked to see hundreds of messages and phone calls. He clicked on Siddharth's message which informed about the New York City lockdown. Shocked will he an understatement for his state.

............................

Siddharth parked the company car infront of Classic resort and rushed in. He was already late and feared about the trio leaving the resort before he gets to them.

He was taken aback when he saw the driver waiting at the reception. He doesn't had any idea about what was going on. After a lot of fight between his brain and heart, he decided to hide and see what happens.

He hid himself behind a pillar, meanwhile the trio reached out with their luggages.

Avneet in the front and Jannat was following her closely. Behind them, Jaijeet came carrying the luggages with a sad face.

Avneet stepped on her spot when she saw the driver. Jannat and Avneet looked at each other without any idea.
Jaijeet placed the luggage on the floor and sighed.

"You are the driver of Vibha tourism, if I am right?" Avneet asked.

"Yes mam, actually I am ordered to take you to the Vibha mansion." The driver informed.

"But why?" Jannat asked, not believing the situation.

"Mam, three of you will be staying there during the lockdown I think. I'm not informed about anything else." The driver replied.

On the other side Siddharth was shocked to hear that. He was also afraid about Abhishek. He had no idea how these all are going on.

He rushed back to the car and drove it away.

........................

The black B.M.W stopped infront of the Vibha mansion. The trio got down the car and the driver carried their luggage.

"It's okay, we will carry those." Avneet said, eyeing towards Jai. Understanding his sister's command Jai took the luggages and went to the main door.

Avneet pressed the calling bell and three of them were waiting for someone to open it.

After sometime the door opened revealing.......

................................

Hey friends! How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Flaws?

How will Jai pacify his sisters?

Who opened the door?

What will happen in Vibha mansion?

Stay tuned for interesting plots.

Do vote, comment and share.