Chapter 18

"Life is full of short stories."

...........................................

~~~ Unexpected Bond~~~

...........................................

"Jaan! We are not in our home." Avneet said, hitting her head as she came into Jannat's room. Avneet knew that Jannat was in a meeting all this while and didn't disturb her but now the time is over and Jannat high pitched voice of yelling started troubling Avneet.

"Not me. All these drama is because of this idiot." Jannat hissed pointing at Faizal who was in the video call.

"Jannat madam, before teaching me my work, ask your friend to teach you some manners." Faizal Sheik yelled back.

Jannat was about to reply but Avneet was quick to stop the quarrel. "Excuse me, sorry! Sorry Mr...." Avneet trailed not knowing his name.

"Sheik, Faizal Sheik." He said with a smile.

"Haan! Bond, James bond!" Jannat mocked making a annoyed expression.

Avneet hit her shoulder with her palm but can't help smiling at her mocking expressions. Avneet quickly covered her smile remembering Faizal's presence but Faizal noticed it already.
He glared at Avneet and received a glare from Jannat. Avneet laughed this time.

"Okay sorry guys but it's really hilarious. You both are fighting like kids. You have wasted a whole meeting I guess. Now it's enough. Do your work properly from the next session. Abhishek would not at all happy by this behavior of yours." Avneet explained and Faizal nodded in agreement.

Jannat was about to protest but Avneet covered Jannat's mouth with her palm. "Leave her. She is good by heart but I don't know what got into her today. I'm extremely sorry Faiz. Let's catch up soon." Avneet said hurriedly and disconnected the line.

............................

Jaijeet was watering the plants dreamily humming his favorite song. He moved back without recognizing the rose plant kept over there.

He felt someone's hand on his back and suddenly he heard a sound of wince. He turned and met with a bleeding hand. He quickly left the bucket on the floor and grabbed the hand.

The hand belonged to none other than Siddharth. Jaijeet quickly figured out the situation. Siddharth helped Jaijeet by placing his hand on Jaijeet's back and prevented him from getting pricked by the thrones of the rose plant but unfortunately the thrones pricked Siddharth.

A sudden feel of sadness and guilt made its way in Jaijeet's heart. Jaijeet always hated Siddharth. It doesn't contain a specific reason but still it was ego which made him show dominance. Now it was the same guy who helped him.

Jaijeet ran to his room, grabbed a first aid box and returned. He treated Siddharth hurriedly with care. After that Jaijeet gave a tight hug to Siddharth which was completely unexpected but Siddharth responded the hug.

"Thank you Siddharth." Jaijeet thanked without breaking the hug.

Siddharth gently moved Jaijeet and asked, " so emotional for this small prick?"

"Maybe a small prick but you afforded to save me despite of thinking about my attitude towards you." Jaijeet said as a sob escaped his mouth.

"Don't get so emotional. I was also like you once. To be honest, you never hurt me." Siddharth said and Jaijeet smiled genuinely. "Okay come let's do the work in unison." Siddharth continued.

"What? No! I'll do it myself. You go. You are hurt." Jaijeet protested.

"I can't let my guest work and don't worry about that hurt, I'll make you pay." Siddharth said sarcastically and both of them laughed.

.........................

I'm back with a new twist.

How are my twists? Was it expected?

Will Faizal Sheik forgive Jannat?

Will Sid and Jai come closer?

What next?

So my dear readers, you have completely read my 18 chapters of this book till date. Give me some honest reviews. Tell me my positive and negative side.

I really want to improve my writing skills. Your ideas and suggestions are always welcome.
Not only for my current readers, This is applicable for all my upcoming readers too.

Do vote, comment and share.

Remember me on your prayers.

Stay tuned

Yours Author
Ridhwana…