Chapter 27

"Time heals pain but waiting time is always unbearable."

..........................................................

~~~Unexpected Morning~~~

...........………………………….….…….

Avneet went inside the room only to witness a messy room without Siddharth. She jogged to the balcony expecting him there. She found Siddharth sleeping while sitting in the hanging chair. His face glowed in the light of moon. He was not in a comfortable position yet he was sleeping peacefully. A smile crept over Avneet's face seeing him. She admired him for a while and decided not to disturb him.

She walked out of the room and saw Jaijeet who was sleeping while sitting on the floor. She facepalmed herself and bit her nails knowing the upcoming consequence. She went near Jaijeet and shook him trying to walk him up.

Jaijeet woke with a jerk. He stood up in a rush. "Okay! So I'm sorry Siddharth, I -" He stopped in middle as he realized the absence of Siddharth. Then he noticed Avneet who was trying hard to control her laughter but her body language said it all. Jaijeet was going to yell on Avneet but Avneet stopped him.

"Okay, okay! I Know you're angry ,I'm extremely sorry. Now go and continue your beauty sleep." Avneet said as it was not a big matter but Jaijeet was dangerously staring at her. "Hey not my fault, Sid is sleeping!" Avneet said trying to defend herself. Seeing the unchanged Expression of Jaijeet, Avneet left out a sigh of defeat. "Sorry" she said holding her ears and making a cute face.

Though Jaijeet found it cute, he doesn't want to admit it. He simply facepalmed and went from there, making Avneet chuckle. She again went inside Siddharth's room.

...........................

The morning light rays hit Siddharth's eyes directly. He stirred and realized pain. His body was hurting badly. He realized his sleeping position and facepalmed. He stretched his body and groaned in pain.

He finally made his mind to move into bathroom. He again groaned remembering his room. As no other choice was left for him, he made his way towards his room.

The sight infront of him made him astonished. He could not express his feeling. It was beyond limits.

His room was tidy and it was perfectly arranged. Though it was something very simple for the outer world, he felt special. Very special!
The messed up room always reminded him about his messed up life. Today, his perfect room made him feel like his life was perfect.

He released himself from the shock and examined the room. The side table which was shattered with glass pieces is now decorated with photo frames. The broken glass of photo frame is replaced.

His bed which was covered with unwanted papers is now tidy with folded bed sheets and colourful pillows. The book shelf contained all his favorite books and the pages which he scribbled was no where to be found. He wanted to change his messed life also perfect like this but how? Who can? He asked himself.

After half an hour of exploring his own room, he went to take a shower. The smile which he lost was now plastered in his face.

Though he was not sure, his heart deeply felt that Avneet was behind the comfort he is feeling right now.
He changed in decent outfit.

He looked himself in the mirror. "Avneet!" He said dreamily and jogged towards her room. He was happy, he wanted to hug her, he wanted to twirl her, he wanted to thank her.

.........................

Tell me your review?

Any suggestions?

Will Siddharth thank Avneet?

What will happen in her room?

Stay tuned for the twist.

Do vote and comment! Tag sidneet ff readers in the first chapter who you think will be interested.

Yours Author
Ridhwana…