Chapter 15

"Doing Something different gives you a new start in your life journey"

..........................

~~~Work~~~

.........................

"Bhai! Open the door na!" Shouted Jannat for the umpteenth time.

"I said you he is in a meeting." Vaishnavi stated, standing beside Jannat, folding her arms. Jannat raised her eyebrows towards Vaishnavi. It was a 'do I care?' expression. "Ufff! Fine! I know it is an online meeting but still it's a business meeting and Abhi is very serious on his business. Nothing else stands between him and his work." Vaishnavi explained.

"But I also want to talk about his business only." Whined Jannat.

"What nonsense is going on here?" Abhishek shouted as he opened the door.

"You know what bhai? I should be the one getting annoyed." Jannat stated.

"I was in a meeting and how am I supposed to talk to you while in a meeting?" Abhishek questioned.

"But I came five minutes before your meeting." Jannat said, emphasizing the word 'meeting'. She got really annoyed by waiting for a whole one hour.

"But I was getting ready at that time." Abhishek said, leaving Jannat peeved. Jannat left out a heavy sigh and shook her head in disbelief. "Okay tell me what was that important." Abhishek asked, causing Jannat to sigh again.

"Well, So listen! I'm hella bored and I even don't know how much days this lockdown would continue so I wish will do something." Jannat said, mostly it was like she was trying to explain something.

"What the hell, Jaan! For this you are disturbing me. Watch movies, eat snacks, cook, paint, dance, do whatever you want." Abhishek shouted with annoyance. Ofcouse he would shout, he is very serious at his work.

"Oh! There are these many options? I didn't know!" Jannat replied with the same annoyance, sarcasm dripping off her tongue.

Abhishek groaned and was about to close the door again but Jannat stopped him. "Okay, okay, sorry! Listen!"

"Tell me fast, I'm not free." Abhishek said mostly in a commanding tone.

"I kept on doing my job all these days and now I'm missing it. I want to do some office work. Can you offer me a job? Just a temporary one. I don't need wages." Jannat said, leaving Abhishek and Vaishnavi in shock. It was something that they both didn't expected.

Who knows Jannat would be so fond to do some office work during her vacation?

"Are you serious Jaan? You wanna work? Are you a workaholic?" Vaishnavi asked in disbelief. She was recalling what just happened.

"No! I'm not a workaholic but I'm also not a lazy women. I love to work." Jannat stated. Vaishnavi sighed in disbelief and walked away.

After Vaishnavi went, Jannat's gaze landed on Abhishek, who was staring at her, confused. "What?" She asked lifting her brows.

"I'm happy you want to work but you must also be working for Avneet, aren't you?" Abhishek asked calmly.

"Yeah, but it won't be much. I'll just arrange meetings for her with the clients. It won't take much effort. I can manage." Jannat said.

.......................

Here I'm back

How was the chapter?

Will Abhishek arrange a job for Jannat?

What's coming up new?

Stay tuned for interesting plots

Yours Author
Ridhwana...