Chapter 30

"Each minute I spend with you are beautiful memories."

..................................

~~~Check up~~~

..................................

"Siddharth!" Called out Avneet in a low tone but audible enough for him to turn.

He was resting his back in his favorite bench of the garden. He was having his words with his newly made friend Jaijeet and his old buddy, Faizal. Faizal was in video call with them and were laughing their heart out.

It seemed like three of them got together well. Though there were a lot of sadness regarding the return of the trio, they tried to enjoy and make these moments memorable.

Jannat, who was standing along with Avneet with a broad smile suddenly turned emotional. Faizal's face was no less than crying. Though they have a whole bond of fight, bond was strong enough to miss each other. To cry for each other. To care for each other.

"Hey!" Was the only word came out of Siddharth's mouth as a whisper. He wants to show unaffected. A smile played in his lips. He made sure to show it real but maybe he doesn't know, Eyes speak!

"You will be very happy without me, right?" Jannat said dramatically, trying to enlighten the mood.

"I can't be happy. Maybe you became a habit for me." Faizal said genuinely, making the atmosphere more nervous.

Avneet who realized that Jannat will cry any moment, wanted to change the topic. She turned towards Siddharth but when she saw him, cat caught her tongue.

"Sid! I... I mean...Si.. Siddharth, tonight.."

"Yeah Avneet! Mom said me to take you three to Covid-19 verification tonight. Get ready but be cautious." Siddharth said in his business tone after cutting off Avneet's sentence.

Avneet wanted him to stop her. She prayed for Siddharth to atleast increase the duration of her stay by giving some excuses but here she experienced the reality.

"Thank you Mr. Siddharth. We'll be ready at nine." Avneet thanked him in a not so polite way and walked away from there.

' I should have thanked her.' Siddharth thought.

All others present over there guessed the reason of her sudden change in behavior but decided to remain calm.

"However I won't miss you." Said Jannat to Faizal, forcing a smile to show compacted. Faizal blushed understanding that Jannat was figuring out an answer to reply him all this while.

Jannat's cheeks turned red seeing Faizal but walked away hiding her blush. Siddharth and Jaijeet smirked at Faizal who turned darker red along with each passing second.

"What? I like her." Faizal confessed resulting Jaijeet and Siddharth to shout a 'What?'

..............................

"Wow! There is a collection of cars here, dude. How I missed it?" Exclaimed Jaijeet while scanning the number of cars placed in the shed.

"Ofcouse there would be many cars, After all tourism company demands these." Siddharth said while getting into a black BMW.

"Buddy, let me take that?" Jaijeet asked pointing at a red Lamborghini Aventador.

"But...."

"Hey don't tense up, I have international license and I'll follow your car. Still if you have those ifs and buts, I'll take Jannat di with me." Jaijeet said and saw him with the most hopeful eyes which melted Siddharth in no time. He sighed in defeat and handed over the car key of that Lamborghini to him.

Without wasting a second, Jannat was been dragged towards the car by Jaijeet. Siddharth chuckled at Jai's childishness and tilted his head, gazing at Avneet.

He saw Avneet standing out of the car looking at Jai and Jannat with a grumpy face. He sensed her feeling of being left out. After all who would understand the left out situation better than him. He got out of the car and opened the door of the back seat.

Due to the sudden noise, Avneet's head snapped at the direction. She saw Siddharth and he gestured her to get in.

But what she did was unexpected...

.........................

Hello Buds! I'm sorry for being late
🥺🥺🥺

Hope you liked the chapter!

Any flaws?

Why is Sid trying to Avoid Avneet?

What Avu did that was unexpected by him?

Stay tuned for answers

Yours Author
Ridhwana…