Chapter 6

"Some alone time with crazy friends, doesn't match other beauties of the world, in your heart."

............................

Mystery

............................

"You wasted a whole vacation day!" Exclaimed Jannat in disbelief. There were only five days left for them in New York and Jai's behavior was not acceptable for both Jannat and Avneet.

"Let's enjoy ourselves Jaan." Jaijeet said. He knew they won't accept it but still he only should move the conversation.

"To enjoy ourselves, there is no need of coming to New York, dumb fellow!" Avneet shouted. On one hand, she doesn't want to spend her day sitting idle and on the other hand she want to explore more new places.

"My dearly sisters, believe me, it's gonna be fun." Jaijeet said encircling his hands around Avneet's and Jannat's shoulder from back.

"We don't believe you." Avneet and Jannat said in unison, making Jaijeet sigh.

"Okay so let's make a vlog. No outer world contact for the whole day. No cellphone, television, laptop etc. Even not going out. Okay?" Jaijeet asked hoping a yes and his sisters didn't disappoint him. They both nodded happily. This new idea was cherished by them.

"So we will be having only a camera to shoot the vlog for the next twenty four hours." Jannat said.

Then three of them put their phones in silent and packed it. They also placed a 'Do not disturb' board on the outside of the door.

.....................

"I don't know why these children are not attending my phone calls." Complained Sonia sitting on the sofa, catching her head in her hands.

"Just wait! Maybe they are busy." Amandeep said, trying to console his wife but deep down he was worried very much.

"What busy? What if they miss today's flight?" Asked Sonia, fear and worry surrounded her system.

"I'll try to call them once again, wait." Amandeep said, dialing Jannat's number. As expected by Sonia, no one attended it. Sonia sighed. "Call Vibha." Amandeep said.

"How will she know about them, they are not staying in Vibha tourism hotel." Sonia said. Her hope of seeing her children back started decreasing. She knows the careless behavior of Avneet and Jaijeet but she was too worried as Jannat didn't attend her call.

"Just call once." Amandeep insisted.

Sonia was not relieved by this idea but a new ray of hope brought by her husband made her believe in good. With a lot of hope and trust she called her childhood friend Vibha.

After few rings, the call was attended.

......................

"Abhishek!" Called Mrs .Vibha Nigam.

Abhishek who was busy in his laptop, lifted his gaze to look at his mother. He saw her tensed. He furrowed his eyebrows in worry and got up from the table. "What happened mom?" He asked.