Chapter 34

"Everyone has something to be thankful to. Each smile of yours is bought by those."

...........................

Birthday?

.................

"Oh hello, Avu is not bicker okay? She only said the truth, he is so boring to be near." Jannat said pushing Avneet to the back.

"Sid didn't said lie though, she is so irritating to be near." Jai said coming dangerously close to Jannat.

Both of them were fuming with the fake anger. They were about to burst out laughing at any moment but they controlled it.

"You are taking the side of him leaving your sister?" Jannat asked bringing a serious and dramatic expression on her drama.

"Emotional blackmailer!" Jaijeet rolled his eyes and turned back.
"Oyeee! Where they went?" Jaijeet yelled not finding Siddharth and Avneet

"Hey, they played us!" Jannat yelled not expecting the twist.

......................

"Are you angry?" Avneet asked as the drive was completely silent.

Siddharth smiled looking at Avneet but didn't respond. His smile enlightened Avneet's heart but still she was nervous.

Siddharth again snapped his head towards the road view whereas Avneet's gaze was fixed on Siddharth. She silently admired him and his gestures.

Feeling the gaze of Avneet, Siddharth turned to her side and replied, " No, I'm not."

"Because?" Avneet asked not leaving a second.

"Because", Siddharth trailed the word making Avneet curious. "Maybe I believe you." He finally revealed while stammering.

His words were very new to Avneet. This is what Avneet wanted but she never thought it would happen.
'He believes me! I'll never break his trust.' she thought.

.....................

"That was not fair!" Jannat wined getting annoyed. Jannat and Jai is shouting at Avneet for fooling them but she is completely ignoring their presence, making them pissed off.

"Betrayers!" Avneet finally said, looking at the television attached in her room.

"Hey! Who are you talking about? Me or that villain?" Jai asked switching off the television.

"Both." Avneet said and exited the room. Jai along with Jannat followed her out. Avneet ran seeing Jai and Jannat, while they followed her.

"You fool, a complete package of foolishness." Mrs. Vibha irritatedly yelled across the phone before disconnecting the call.

The trio flinched due to the fearful coldness in Mrs. Vibha's voice.
"Is everything okay, Aunty?" Jannat asked looking at Mrs. Vibha who took her head in her hands.

Mrs. Vibha nodded her head in yes but it was clearly evident nothing was okay. "A call with that fool, Faizal."

"True, he is a fool." Jannat said and laughed.

"But Aunty what did he say?" Avneet interrupted.

"He said me to organize the birthday party which went impossible before two years." Mrs. Vibha answered as a tear drop excited her eyes.

"But there is nothing impossible in organizing birthday parties. Yeah, I know it's Covid period but that doesn't make a birthday party impossible. Let's arrange it simple in the person's apartment with his or her family and friends. But why Faizal didn't inform this to me. I'm his manager." Jannat said.

"Because this is not his work, this is something more bigger than that." Mrs. Vibha replied.

"Aunty, we don't get it." Jaijeet stated not able to clarify the confusion.

"Whose birthday is that?" Avneet asked and Mrs. Vibha looked at her.

Mrs. Vibha's eyes again turned teary as she answered, "Abhishek's and Siddharth's."

..................................

Finally updated! Yay!

How was the chap?

Will the trust between Avneet and Siddharth give friendship vibes?

Will the birthday party be organized?

Will Siddharth and Abhishek accept the party?

Yours writer...

Don't forget to vote and comment.