Chapter 16

"Some changes that you think unwanted, may change your whole life which you don't want to be changed ever."

......................

Siddharth is sitting lonely on his balcony. The only memory which haunts his memory right now is Avneet's presence on his room.

'Are you Siddharth Nigam or a guest?'

These words of Avneet kept on ringing on his ears. A feel of lost soul overtook him. The past two years of his life passed like this but there is no way for him to escape. To keep his mind away from such thoughts, he decided to call his best friend.

In call....

"Hey! Yesterday in..." Siddharth was cut off by his friends annoyed voice.

" Today's headline! Mr. Abhishek, the great business man turns out as a villan in P.A Faizal's life." Faizal Sheik yelled out.

"Now what's your problem with him?" Siddharth asked in a calmed voice.

"My problem? What's his problem man? These many days I have discussed all the clients details and cancellation of trips with him only but today he called me and said that he is busy nowadays and so he has appointed a temporary tourist manager. Now I have to discuss all my work with that person. Stupid!"
Anger of Faizal came out on Siddharth by words.

"So what's the problem in that? Just do your work. You will get comfortable with that man soon." Siddharth said trying to calm Faizal.

"I'll do my job perfectly but I swear if that man is nutjob in work, I can't stand him. I won't gather all the work in my head."

"Bhai would never take a dumb person for work. He is very serious in work. You know right?"

"Whatever! I have meeting with that new manager in ten minutes. Call you soon."

With this, both of them hung up the phone.

.....................

Being in a different world always gives a new feeling. Few members are taking care of the plants in the garden while Jaijeet was standing in a corner.

The only thought in his mind is the face of the girl he met two days ago. He is confused about his feelings. 'Is this an infactuation or is this the one people call Love?' He is confused!

Despite being confused, he likes the new feel occupied in his system. He was plucking the leaves of a tomato plant which stood before him.

"Oh no! Are you crazy?" Shouted Reem looking at Jaijeet. Jaijeet turned towards her only to intense his thoughts. The careless activity of Jaijeet only pissed off Reem. As she didn't get any reply from Jaijeet, she continued, " Have you ever planted anything?" Her question showed her level of annoyance but Jai was too lost to recognize that.

"No! That's not something I do." He replied dreamingly. Ofcouse there is nothing to say dreamingly but feelings doesn't consider logic.

"But I do. Plants have life and they also feel pain. Those plants are planted by me." Reem said, trying her best to not shout at a guest of her mother but she lost her patience while seeing Jaijeet who was still pricking and plucking the leaves dreaming about something or someone.

"Just stop that you dumb!" She growled making Jaijeet flinch. He finally came out of his Dreamland and left the plant but ofcouse he was too late. He already got into the nerves of Reem.

......................

Now with a smile let's expect for the next twist.

How was the chapter?

Is Jaijeet's love ended before getting started?

What will happen with Faizal?

Will Siddharth get someone to share his feelings?

Stay tuned for answers

Keep supporting with votes and comments.

Yours Author
Ridhwana...