Chapter 14

"Not everytime you get replies but sometimes silence would give you many answers."

.....................

~~~Ask~~~

....................

It was nearly two in morning when Avneet's peaceful sleep was disturbed by Jannat sleeping atrocities. Jannat hit Avneet's face while waving her hand in sleep. Avneet groaned. She pushed Jannat's hand away and sat on the bed.

After cursing her bestie under the breath, she walked out of the room. She felt little hungry and wanted to have something. She was going towards the kitchen when her eyes landed on a room. It's wooden door was slightly open. Though she hasn't gone to that room yet, she knows whom it belongs to.

Siddharth!!!

'Should I go or not?' Avneet asked herself. After a war between her thoughts she finally decided to close the door and come back. She doesn't want to get embarrassed, so she looked around to escape from others eyes.

Taking short steps in a polite manner she finally reached Siddharth's door. She peeked in to take a look at Siddharth but he wasn't in the bed. Her eyes roamed around the room but he was no where.

She stepped inside the room. 'you just came to close the door.' Her subconscious mind informed her but she didn't cared.

Siddharth's room was painted in brown and Cream. It had an attached balcony and bathroom. It looked classic with wall paintings and wooden stuffs but it was messed up. Papers on the floor, torn curtains, books on the bed made the look drastic.

She took  few papers from the floor . Every paper had some wordings  but it was scribbled on the top making it hard to read.

'Work in silence, let your success speak!'

This was the only quote which had scribblings less enough to read.

"What are you doing here?" A voice intruppted. Due to the sudden action, Avneet dropped the papers from her hand and it hit the floor. She saw Siddharth standing in front of her.

"I.... I came to.. clo..close the door." Avneet stammered.

"Entering the room for that wasn't necessary." Siddharth stated plainly and left out a sigh. Avneet stood still, staring at Siddharth, not knowing what to answer. "You may go now." Siddharth said and turned to go to the balcony. Maybe that was from where he came.

"Who are you?" Avneet asked. Those words came from Avneet's mouth all of the sudden. Avneet could not figure out why she asked that. Ofcouse it wasn't her business.

Siddharth didn't answer. He even didn't met her gaze. He went to the balcony and Avneet followed him. "Why are you here? Are you Siddharth Nigam or you are a guest here?" Avneet asked.

A drop of tear leaked from Siddharth's eyes which he wiped off soon but it was noticed by Avneet. The tension in the atmosphere grew thick. The silence between them started getting awkward. Avneet didn't want to ask more. The silence around told her not to disturb him.

She turned around and went out of the room.

...................

A lot of things to be revealed, right?

How was the chapter?

Is Siddharth, Siddharth Nigam or a guest?

Will Avneet get her answers?

What is Sid hiding?

Stay tuned to clear confusions.

Votes and comments of the readers gives the writers the reason to write, isn't it?

Bye